Magic: November 1, 2013 5 night Western

FE CORRECTIONS

I'm sure there will be more. For now, I had one 3 year old girl listed on the spreadsheet as 3 year old boy. When I send the emails out with the room corrections, I will include any other corrections with details. I don't want to do it here for privacy reasons. Hope that makes sense. Let me know if it does not.

Is that for member Bobaloo ? I am making boy/girl specific items and want to make sure i have labeled for the correct cabin and gender lol

:thumbsup2DH working on door magnets today!! :yay::woohoo:

I noticed that some of those who were to late for the FE group have children with them. If it's not to much trouble before cruise date to have room numbers and ages there just might be some pixiedust coming their way.

Thanks,

Evelyn

We joined too late as well to be part of the FE group this time, but I was going to do a couple of treats for my kids to put in for them. I am sure I will have a few extras and will spread the magic where we can. :):cheer2:
PM me too. We'll have extras :)

Is that for member Bobaloo ? I am making boy/girl specific items and want to make sure i have labeled for the correct cabin and gender lol

Yes, that is correct. I will email an updated, corrected copy as soon as we have the last 3 cabins assigned.

I noticed that some of those who were to late for the FE group have children with them. If it's not to much trouble before cruise date to have room numbers and ages there just might be some pixiedust coming their way.

Thanks,

Evelyn

I'm leaving home Friday and not able to add a second list of latecomers to the official list. I will take my laptop with me so I can update those 3 cabins that still are not assigned and email that final info out, but I am not willing to spend more time than that out of our WDW (and visiting with our son) time. I know some are asking those newcomers to PM this info to them if they have extra stuff. Adding to the official list would require setting up separate list also, since not all have made and/or purchased extra things and the original participants who signed up prior to the agreed upon cutoff date should come first.

Yes, that is correct. I will email an updated, corrected copy as soon as we have the last 3 cabins assigned. I'm leaving home Friday and not able to add a second list of latecomers to the official list. I will take my laptop with me so I can update those 3 cabins that still are not assigned and email that final info out, but I am not willing to spend more time than that out of our WDW (and visiting with our son) time. I know some are asking those newcomers to PM this info to them if they have extra stuff. Adding to the official list would require setting up separate list also, since not all have made and/or purchased extra things and the original participants who signed up prior to the agreed upon cutoff date should come first.

If you want me to update the final list so you don't need to worry about checking and bringing your laptop I can do it....let me know

If you want me to update the final list so you don't need to worry about checking and bringing your laptop I can do it....let me know

That's ok. I have to bring it to pay the bills anyway and I don't mind finishing the task I took on. I would need to send you all the email addresses, etc. It's all good. I think those who want to help out the newcomers will do so via PMs.

Very exciting! I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was on the ship and I had my suitcase full of our FE stuff, but I had forgotten to pack any clothes! All about priorities, I suppose :)

We had an entire suitcase filled with FE gifts out last cruise. Went a bit "over board." That's why I'm not participating this go around. That and we are so busy the next 15 days (eek!) until our cruise.

I am taking some small gifts to drop in random FE's that we come across though. My daughter gets a kick out of it!

We had an entire suitcase filled with FE gifts out last cruise. Went a bit "over board." That's why I'm not participating this go around. That and we are so busy the next 15 days (eek!) until our cruise.

I am taking some small gifts to drop in random FE's that we come across though. My daughter gets a kick out of it!

That is exactly what we did on our last cruise. Random magic is fun. We have a suitcase full this trip. But, we are flying Southwest and only need one bag each so we are good.

Getting ready to head to Florida. Soooo wish we were doing the same. We're ready for a break.

Thanks for taking care of all the FE paperwork. Hope you have a great time in Orlando. Have a few good stories to share with us on the ship! :thumbsup2

Getting ready to head to Florida. Soooo wish we were doing the same. We're ready for a break.

Thanks for taking care of all the FE paperwork. Hope you have a great time in Orlando. Have a few good stories to share with us on the ship! :thumbsup2

Will do! DH printing up thank you "business cards" for CMs at both WDW and on the ship who go the extra mile. We always find some of them to give a thank you too.:flower3: Also, since we are retired, he is printing up a fresh supply of our Disney personal business cards to give to new friends we might meet along the way. :thumbsup2

I appreciate all the comments about the kids club. I may let him try it this time. I think it will be nice if he meets some kids his age. Sounds like some of you have young kids, so maybe he'll make new friends. He is VERY social, but doesn't like when I leave him. Plus....I'm one of those moms.....as my husband calls me "helicopter mom".

Also, I know I was one of latecomers to the FE thing and I know we can't be on the official list, but thanks for trying to include us.
:)
I noticed some of you said to pm you our room #. How do I do that? I only know how to post to the whole group. And those of you that wanted our room number, I'd like to get yours as well so we can reciprocate. I love to craft, so I can't wait to get involved....even if it is just with a few people.

We still don't have our room number either. We have never booked without it, so this waiting game is a first to us.

I appreciate all the comments about the kids club. I may let him try it this time. I think it will be nice if he meets some kids his age. Sounds like some of you have young kids, so maybe he'll make new friends. He is VERY social, but doesn't like when I leave him. Plus....I'm one of those moms.....as my husband calls me "helicopter mom".

Also, I know I was one of latecomers to the FE thing and I know we can't be on the official list, but thanks for trying to include us.
I noticed some of you said to pm you our room #. How do I do that? I only know how to post to the whole group. And those of you that wanted our room number, I'd like to get yours as well so we can reciprocate. I love to craft, so I can't wait to get involved....even if it is just with a few people.

We still don't have our room number either. We have never booked without it, so this waiting game is a first to us.

Come to the first day 3 pm meet at Promenade Lounge so he can meet some of the other kids. That way when he sees them in the club I might be more apt to enjoy.

You need to have 10 posts before you can send private messages. Just post a few more comments and then click on the person's name on the left of the post. Send a private message will be a choice there.

We can do a gift for your son, but unfortunately, I didn't get any extra for the adult gift. So, you can add me to your PM list if you'd like.

Yes, that is correct. I will email an updated, corrected copy as soon as we have the last 3 cabins assigned. I'm leaving home Friday and not able to add a second list of latecomers to the official list. I will take my laptop with me so I can update those 3 cabins that still are not assigned and email that final info out, but I am not willing to spend more time than that out of our WDW (and visiting with our son) time. I know some are asking those newcomers to PM this info to them if they have extra stuff. Adding to the official list would require setting up separate list also, since not all have made and/or purchased extra things and the original participants who signed up prior to the agreed upon cutoff date should come first.

Totally understandable, you go, relax have fun, I certainly did not mean to create more work for anyone. Guess I didn't think it through before acting. Random goodies will work very well. Can't wait to meet everyone, we've got a terrific group.

Anyone who was trying to get in on the FE past the cut off date .... PM me ...

I may have some extra goodies and will share whatever I have left. If you want to tell me your cabin #, # of people, and if you have kids what ages/sex

Anyone who was trying to get in on the FE past the cut off date .... PM me ...

I may have some extra goodies and will share whatever I have left. If you want to tell me your cabin #, # of people, and if you have kids what ages/sex

You can PM me too. I will have a few extras.

Thanks!

Uh oh!! First sailing of the Magic has been canceled. :grouphug: :sad2: I bet the boards lit up with that announcement! popcorn:: So, now we are on the second sailing, not the third.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that there aren't any more delays and that our sailing isn't affected!!!! I feel horrible for those people who had their 10/20 cruise cancelled. However, the compensation is very nice....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter