Magic Kingdom Oct. 22nd

BroadwayHermione5

DIS Veteran
I've been trying to make reservations since my window opened for Oct. 22nd at BOG for dinner and today I find out thatMagic Kingdom is only open until 6 pm that day-any indication why? (Also sorry if this doesn't belong in this forum).

There seems to be a consensus that it's for a corporate event.

I think its kind of dumb they did this during all the nights of the Halloween party, but i get it if someone wanted to give them a huge sum of money to rent out the park they had to take it. I arrive that day and this is throwing off my plans. Any idea what corporation this is for? Better yet any ideas on how to get an invite?

Any idea what corporation this is for? Better yet any ideas on how to get an invite?

Speculation is it's related to the Gartner IT convention which covers that date and is typically one of the largest WDW conventions every year, although that is purely a guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter