Magic Kingdom Fireworks Parties

Ah...$114 for "adults" 10 and over. "old enough" to pay full price, not "old enough" to enjoy the drinks that come with that price. Disney math.
There are adults who don't drink so they don't "enjoy" them either at the same price. It really doesn't matter.

The recovering alcoholic in my party would highly disagree

I am with you on this and we have two :-)

I do think it sucks that they include and charge accordingly but it also is a little different since I am choosing not to drink after paying the premium while a 13 yr old is not being offered the option but paying the same price which is a little strange.

I am glad to see these are back. How much were they before the closure? I feel the price is about the same.

DVC member services was unaware that they are listed as a place to call for reservations. Their system is not showing any of these, nor the CaGrill party. Now we wait to see when we can book. It was a 2 hr wait on the "enchanted extras" phone line, which I suspect will tell you that you can't book yet. Can anyone tell me if they were able to get through?

DVC member services was unaware that they are listed as a place to call for reservations. Their system is not showing any of these, nor the CaGrill party. Now we wait to see when we can book. It was a 2 hr wait on the "enchanted extras" phone line, which I suspect will tell you that you can't book yet. Can anyone tell me if they were able to get through?
Per DPB.... Reservations available beginning Sept. 17, 2021

Thank you MyView and ENJDisneyFan! I forgot to check the blog for the millionth time today and missed it...:) I will set my alarm...
We've done all three TT Dessert events and seem to prefer the Plaza Garden events with the after party.

We've done all three TT Dessert events and seem to prefer the Plaza Garden events with the after party
Can I ask why? Is it mainly because of the view? I was debating between those 2 (after party or the seated one at TT).

I wonder how this works if you don't have a park ticket for the day but you do have an after hours party ticket? Assuming the fireworks are at 8pm and you can get in with the party ticket at 7pm, I'm guessing you could do the after fireworks party using the party ticket but maybe not the before fireworks party since you check in for that 90 minutes ahead of time?

I wonder how this works if you don't have a park ticket for the day but you do have an after hours party ticket? Assuming the fireworks are at 8pm and you can get in with the party ticket at 7pm, I'm guessing you could do the after fireworks party using the party ticket but maybe not the before fireworks party since you check in for that 90 minutes ahead of time?
I'm sure you can do both, but it wouldn't be a very good use of after hours time... that's a lot of $$$ for an event within an event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter