Magic Key park reservation availability

CWTC

Mouseketeer
We are toying with the idea of getting magic keys for an 8 day trip in mid to late January (after MLK weekend). We will be staying at the Grand Cali. Cost wise (with the discounts) it may be worth it to get the magic key for both of us. My question though is if we can only get 6 days of park reservations with the Inspire Key will we be shut out of park reservations on the other 2 days? In general, how easy or how hard is it to get the magic key park reservations a few days ahead of time for a middle of the week in late January? Or are we better off just getting date specific regular tickets?

thanks in advance!

If you’re staying at the GCH you will be able to pull from the hotel bucket so you should be fine, assuming none of the dates are inspire Key blockout dates.
thank you for pointing that out - i hadn’t considered that!

I stayed on property last year during 4th of July week, and front desk at GCH was able to switch my reservations literally the night before and I'm an Inspire key holder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!