Magic bands? Water bottles?

TinkSassy

DIS Veteran
I’m starting to think about packing. I have plenty of extra masks and bought a mask chain or two. I am off site for the first time in years - with FP not happening is there any other reason to have a magic band other than entry to the park? Am I forgetting something? Also, I usually carry a refillable water bottle on the outside of my daypack- thinking about getting one that is more leak secure for inside my bag to keep contact down as I tend to set the bag between my feet or on the seat for rides. Any suggestions here on current experience?

The other use for a MB would be to get photos from SDMT and other rides that don’t have touchpoints for photos. If you’re not interested in the photos, then no need for MB; you can touch your ticket card to Mickey to enter the park or redeem your BG for RotR.

Regarding water bottles, if yours is metal you’ll have to take it out of your bag and carry it through the security scanner. Otherwise you can leave it in there when not drinking from it. Leakproof is always good, in my opinion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter