Magic Bands and Plum Benefits Tickets

PFopma

Mouseketeer
I am sorry if this has been answered before - I spent an hour searching the forums but had no luck finding answers.

I can purchase tickets through Plum Benefits at work. 5 days for price of 3 and Free Park Hopper. I have the option to get the tickets via e-mail or pick them up at hotel/will call, etc.

We have a room only res at CSR. I have a few questions:
Can I order the magic bands now or do I have to purchase Park Tickets first?
If I purchase through a third party like Plum Benefits what is the best thing to order? If I go with email will there be some sort of number to link to the bands?

Our Fastpass+ 60 days out is the start of Sept so I want to get this taken care of soon.

I would appreciate any advice especially if someone has experience with ordering tickets through Plum Benefits. Thanks!

I am sorry if this has been answered before - I spent an hour searching the forums but had no luck finding answers.

I can purchase tickets through Plum Benefits at work. 5 days for price of 3 and Free Park Hopper. I have the option to get the tickets via e-mail or pick them up at hotel/will call, etc.

We have a room only res at CSR. I have a few questions:
1 - Can I order the magic bands now or do I have to purchase Park Tickets first?

2 - If I purchase through a third party like Plum Benefits what is the best thing to order? If I go with email will there be some sort of number to link to the bands?

Our Fastpass+ 60 days out is the start of Sept so I want to get this taken care of soon.

I would appreciate any advice especially if someone has experience with ordering tickets through Plum Benefits. Thanks!

1 - You don't need to "order" MBs at all - you will automatically get them if you are staying on-site.
2 - I have never heard of Plum Benefits, but if you have a confirmation number or ticket number then I think you can use that number to link your tickets on MDE>

MBs come with your room. You can go on now-ish and customize them (I don't know we exactly when that opens, but it did ours weeks before FP+).

I don't know your ticket vendor, but if they email you the tickets numbers you can link them to MDE. Since they can come through will call, I assume the number they give you in the email will be the one you need to link them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter