Magic Bands and Plum Benefits Tickets

PFopma

Mouseketeer
I am sorry if this has been answered before - I spent an hour searching the forums but had no luck finding answers.

I can purchase tickets through Plum Benefits at work. 5 days for price of 3 and Free Park Hopper. I have the option to get the tickets via e-mail or pick them up at hotel/will call, etc.

We have a room only res at CSR. I have a few questions:
Can I order the magic bands now or do I have to purchase Park Tickets first?
If I purchase through a third party like Plum Benefits what is the best thing to order? If I go with email will there be some sort of number to link to the bands?

Our Fastpass+ 60 days out is the start of Sept so I want to get this taken care of soon.

I would appreciate any advice especially if someone has experience with ordering tickets through Plum Benefits. Thanks!

ghtx

DIS Veteran
I am sorry if this has been answered before - I spent an hour searching the forums but had no luck finding answers.

I can purchase tickets through Plum Benefits at work. 5 days for price of 3 and Free Park Hopper. I have the option to get the tickets via e-mail or pick them up at hotel/will call, etc.

We have a room only res at CSR. I have a few questions:
1 - Can I order the magic bands now or do I have to purchase Park Tickets first?

2 - If I purchase through a third party like Plum Benefits what is the best thing to order? If I go with email will there be some sort of number to link to the bands?

Our Fastpass+ 60 days out is the start of Sept so I want to get this taken care of soon.

I would appreciate any advice especially if someone has experience with ordering tickets through Plum Benefits. Thanks!
1 - You don't need to "order" MBs at all - you will automatically get them if you are staying on-site.
2 - I have never heard of Plum Benefits, but if you have a confirmation number or ticket number then I think you can use that number to link your tickets on MDE>

Raenstoirm

MBs come with your room. You can go on now-ish and customize them (I don't know we exactly when that opens, but it did ours weeks before FP+).

I don't know your ticket vendor, but if they email you the tickets numbers you can link them to MDE. Since they can come through will call, I assume the number they give you in the email will be the one you need to link them.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES