Magic Band Question

Nightshiftplanner

Mouseketeer
We have taken several trips as a family in the past and my teen son has several magic bands all linked to him in my MDE account. He will be taking a trip with his high school band, the trip is through a travel agency. I think they will be having the kids use MDE. If so, and his park tickets are on the app, can I link one of his existing magic bands to the park tickets?

As long as his band is listed as active (under magic bands and cards in MDE) and his ticket is listed under his account, it'll automatically link!

I think they will be having the kids use MDE. If so, and his park tickets are on the app, can I link one of his existing magic bands to the park tickets?
As long as his profile in whatever MDE account they're using is the same profile of him in your MDE account, the tickets will link to his MB.

If the school makes some new MDE account and creates a different profile of him just for that account, MDE won't know it's the same person who is in your MDE account, so the MB will not link to his tickets. Whether Disney IT can sort this out, I have no idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter