Madeline McCann-Girl from Poland

happily single

Left foot first!
Has anyone else seen the story of the Polish girl claiming she thinks she’s Madleine McCann. I’m watching Dr. Phill, my guilty pleasure, and want to jump through the screen and D.N.A. Test her myself.

From what I’ve heard and read (outside of Dr. Phil), Julie Wendell is NOT Madeleine McCann…despite her family’s refusal to do a DNA test…

I'm pretty sure I saw a couple weeks ago that the authorities debunked her claim. Can't remember the details though.
Thanks. I read about her story weeks ago but haven’t heard it was debunked. I really hope it wasn’t just a way for her to get attention.

Thanks. I read about her story weeks ago but haven’t heard it was debunked. I really hope it wasn’t just a way for her to get attention.
I seem to recall the family produced pictures of her with them before Madeleine disappeared so it couldn't be the same person.

I've seen this story and wonder why a DNA test hasn't been done. If I was Madeline's parents and their was ANY chance, even miniscule chance, I would be insisting on a DNA test.
I realized after my original post, if Dr Phil could get the girl onto his show why couldn't he get the parents of Madeline on the show.

I realized after my original post, if Dr Phil could get the girl onto his show why couldn't he get the parents of Madeline on the show.
The parents might view this person as a crackpot and don't want to put themselves through the emotional turmoil. They're probably had all sorts of things like this come up since the initial incident and maybe are just letting the authorities notify them if something is worth their attention.

The parents might view this person as a crackpot and don't want to put themselves through the emotional turmoil. They're probably had all sorts of things like this come up since the initial incident and maybe are just letting the authorities notify them if something is worth their attention.
You are probably right about that.

the mccanns have offered to do a dna test but this woman keeps making excuses for not needing to do so. when i watched dr. phil's show before learning of this i believed she had a mental issue that convinced her she might be the missing child-in light of this dna offer on the part of the mccanns............it's a scam.

I feel bad for the family. She's clearly not their daughter... otherwise you'd do a DNA test ASAP.

The baby had thin lip, different eyes, dark eyelashes and if able to compare likely different ears as well. These things don’t change drastically while growing up and surely not all of them together. I wouldn’t entertain the claim from a delusional person either under these circumstances.

Reminds me of all the stories about Anastasia, the Russian Princess, surviving the massacre. I think the person pretending to be her was Polish also.

I would think the Mccann parents would have their dna out there on the public sites probably under fake names just in case. Especially as the years pass and Madeline would be old enough to buy herself a test if she is indeed still out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!