Made my PS for next week

EsmeraldaX

DIS Veteran
Anyone care to comment?

Dec 1 - Arrive, eat at the food court at Pop Century since we'll be arriving around 11:30 pm.

Dec 2 - breakfast at the Crystal Palace. Really wanted Chef Mickeys but it was not available any of our days. Second choice was 1900 Park Faire, which only had a few times and all were way too late for us. :(

-early dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern / MVMCP

Dec 3.

Snack for breakfast
early Lunch at Biergarten early
Dinner at Marrakesh

Dec 4.
Breakfast at Cape May Cafe
early dinner at Brown Derby

Dec. 5th
breakfast at Donalds Restaurantosaurus
late dinner at Teppanyaki

Dec. 6th
Snack at food court because, sadly, we have to leave by 8 am.

We booked 2 meals per day because we are a party of two adults, and we don't eat much. BF is a big breakfast eater, and I like the characters, so I don't mind paying for the character meals.

I've never eaten at any of these breakfast places. I've also never eaten at Teppanyaki. (we wanted Le Cellier but it was booked for dinner each night we had available)

Can you tell me about these?

Also, does The Brown Derby still have a piano player?

Thanks!
Sheri

Hi Sheri! I think your plan looks great! We will be eating at some of those same places next week too.

Have you eaten breakfast at Crystal Palace before? I like it better than both Chef Mickey's and 1900 Park Fare. There is alot of selection.

We are also trying Teppenyaki for the first time, I hope we both like it!

Have a wonderful trip!!:wave:

Originally posted by Lexxiefern
Hi Sheri! I think your plan looks great! We will be eating at some of those same places next week too.

Have you eaten breakfast at Crystal Palace before? I like it better than both Chef Mickey's and 1900 Park Fare. There is alot of selection.

We are also trying Teppenyaki for the first time, I hope we both like it!

Have a wonderful trip!!:wave:

Thanks! Maybe we'll see you there! :)

We've done lunch at CP before, and enjoyed it. But never breakfast. I think it will be good though.

Have a wonderful trip!!!

Sheri

I think your plans look great!

The only one of your breakfasts that I've been to is Donald's, but we've been there 5 times (younger DS is a huge Donald fan) and we've had a great time every time. I've read a lot of great things about Cape May - many people say it's one of the most relaxed character breakfasts with excellent character interaction. And I've heard a lot of people say what Lexxiefern said - that they liked CP better than either Chef Mickey or 1900 PF. So it sounds like you'll have some very fun breakfasts! :D

My SIL just told me to book breakfast at the CP. She says that it is her families new favorite breakfast buffet. She is a disney nut and has gone too many times to count. Enjoy!
Tara

I just called to make some PS for the week of the 5th. I was suprised that Chef Mickey's was booked for breakfast the two days I tried to get it :guilty: . I didn't realize it was that popular for breakfast! So we got breakfast at CP instead. I'm glad to read that other's have enjoyed it there. We've done lunch there and thought it was great ::yes:: ! Have a great time next week :goodvibes !

Kelly

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter