Made a BBB card for my niece- pic inside!

Caitsmama

<font color=darkorchid>Closet Hannah Montana Fan!<
I just finished making this for my niece, for her 9th bday, i am giving her an appt. at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique when we go to WDW in Nov. She is going with my dd who is 5.
In total it is about 8" tall by about 6 1/2" wide. Whatcha think? :blush:
tallie2.jpg

tallie1.jpg

That is so awesome! I love it! You did a great job & your niece is going to love her present :thumbsup2 Did you make the tag from scratch?

That is beautiful! You'll have to tell us how the appointment went, with pictures, too! Have fun! :thumbsup2

I just booked today for my princess in Dec. I am keeping it a surprise. I love your card so much I think I'll copy it and slide it under her pillow the night before!

Thank you guys! I didn't make the tag itself from scratch, it is actually diecut from a Bazzill.

That is just adorable! Thanks for sharing!!!

How cute. I went out and bought different Cinderella stickers and ribbon. Now can you go and pick up Bazzil diecuts at any scrapbooking stores?

Beautiful job! And she can keep it for the scrapbook page of the day as well. Very neat!

I'm definitely scraplifting this idea!! Hope you don't mind! :blush:

Does that tag come as a kit? The tag and the tag envelope? I've been looking at a few online stores but can't seem to find anything like that. :confused3

I think my friend bought this large tag for me at a convention somewhere, i am not sure but i think it was from the stores diecut machine, they might have cut them themselves and were selling the cut tags..
Sorry!!

That card is beautiful! What a wonderful idea! I just booked our 2 little girls (This is our first vacation to WDW/we are going Sept. 12-21st) With the BBB, the castle package and both girls (ages5 & 8) are so excited. Actually my DH thinks that I may be more excited then the girls. :tinker: ::MinnieMo :eeyore:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter