• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mac Pigments

Tiggeroo

Grammar Nazi
Has anybody used Mac cosmetics? What about the pigments. I've been looking at some of them on ebay. Also, most of the ebay items are sample sized. I don't wear makeup alot. Would this work for trying them out? I"m thinking of buying a lot of 10 that are all sample sized. Any tips?
I'm fair skinned so I have to watch what I wear, can't pull off really dark things.

sample sized would be the best way to go...usually that's 1/4 of a teaspoon...and that's alot when it comes to pigment (little goes a long way) I say go for it.

I love alot of the MAC stuff...however the counter/store just intimidates the HECK out of me !heheheh the GUYS are wearing more makeup then me!

I really should suck it up though...MAC is cheaper then some of the stuff i get at sephora.

I'm always intimidated by the counter cosmetic people. The few times I've let them do my makeup its been over kill or maybe older lady like.

Not MAC, but I did buy Bare Minerals samples off of ebay.
The samples were smaller than I was expecting, but they lasted forever.
For the price I was really happy. I would never buy the full size without trying it first because I don't wear makeup often.
I loved the product so much I wound up buying from Bare Escentuals directly.
I am fair skinned too so I know exactly what you mean. With these pigments a little goes a loooonnngg way!
Good luck and hopefully someone can help you about about MAC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter