Maaaaajor Cast Member magic that just keeps getting better!

I have a 14 year-old son with epilepsy. He had his first seizure in December of last year while we were on FEA. The cast members we’re amazing and so were the paramedics. I know first hand how important it is to have help in that situation. It’s always so scary when a seizure comes on, and being able to only focus on your daughter was a huge blessing. I’m glad she was there to help you and your granddaughter at exactly the right time, and I’m really glad that Emma got the recognition she deserved.

Yes, there may have been a few tears while reading this. So glad you got the help you needed. Thanks for sharing!

WOW... This story had me in tears...
I have epilepsy myself and so has DD.. so I know how scary a seizure can be.
This is so nice to read, but sad that your DD had a seizure while at Disney.
Hope she is feeling good now?
Thank you so much for sharing this...
Best from Adèle Marie in Norway

Thanks you for sharing this heartwarming story. Feels good to know there really is a lot of good things going on out there.

This was great to read today. My husband has epilepsy and my kids have had to watch some pretty scary seizures before we've been able to remove them from the situation. This is always my fear is that while I want to focus on my husband, I need my children to also feel safe in that moment because it is scary for them and how to manage doing both. Also, seeing comments it helps us see we aren't alone in the epilepsy struggle!

Thank you for sharing your story. You too, went above and beyond by wanting this CM recognized!!
I hope you Daughter is doing well!

As an epileptic, it is very comforting to know that there are still CM's like this in the Parks, and I'm happy they could help you and your family to this extent.

Also, awesome that you acknowledged her like that. :) I hope your family member is doing well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!