Luvsmickey's Planning Journal (WP/GF/Illuminations France)Lots of UPDATES!!!!

Sorry, I haven't had much time to post what's been going on. Well, let's see...Well, we sent off the corrected contract and am still waiting on my planning packet! I'm sooooo glad everything is finally getting finalized! We start making real decisions soon, and we make our reservations for dinner after the ceremony in another couple of weeks!

I'm going Bridesmaid Dress shopping next week. I'm also going to look for undergarments and shoes. Wish me luck!

Good luck! Let us know what you pick for your bridesmaids! princess:

Moonpie said:
Good luck! Let us know what you pick for your bridesmaids! princess:
Absoultely, I'm going shopping on Monday. Hopefully, I'll find something to put them in! I know what I want, I just can't find it. I want something with a heart-shaped neckline (like my gown) and some beading or embroidery on it and Tea Length. Doesn't sound impossible, does it? I can't find it though! Well, I'm gonna keep searching! :sunny:

Ok, well, I couldn't find exactly what I described, but I found two that had either or elements. And I'm pretty sure we're going to go with this:
ForeverYours20EveningDresses0042.jpg

The colors are going to be Gold/Champagne with Light Ivory Trim.

Plus it has a Jr. Bridesmaid dress that will work on the 11yr old!!! AND at the site we found it on, it was only $79!!! :Pinkbounc I'm so glad we finally found something! :cheer2: Now all we have to do is make sure they make mat. dresses for the pregnant one! :teeth: The flower girls are going to wear what we call "Lala Dresses"! :goodvibes

I can't see your bridesmaid dresses....and I really want to see them!

Moonpie said:
I can't see your bridesmaid dresses....and I really want to see them!
Sorry about making you wait! :) I used the wrong cut and paste thing! Hope you like them.

Your dress is so pretty! I love the bridesmaid dresses too! Those are pretty colors you chose and will fit so well with your theme!

Beautiful dresses! And I love the champagne color choice! :thumbsup2

So finally they have unlocked the rest of the wishbook and I can make "other" changes! And I have the disney wedding website!!! Yeah, now I can finish my save the dates to include the website! Ok, things are moving very smoothly now! And my vacation planner at Small World Vacations sent me some phamplets of the parks and other attractions to include in my welcome bags! :cool1: That was so nice of her! I'm getting so excited. I didn't even think to check the wishbook till tonight when my mom asked what the rest of the info on it was! By the way, how long do they wait to cash a check? I sent it over two weeks ago and they have obiviously recieved it since they have the wishbook and website and stuff, but it hasn't cleared the account yet! Do they just hold it? Well, if anyone has an answer, I'd be more than happy to know. (Not that I'll spend the $, but I like look daily at my balance to make sure nothing funny is going on and it just seems like a long time to cash a check!)

Ok, so I found my cosmotologist! :banana: I'm going with Ana with Beaute Speciale. My Wedding planner suggested her. She is going to bring a team with her to our room and make us all over! I'm really excited! :Pinkbounc I'm finally getting stuff done! I have to decide on a cake now. We have decided to upgrade the cake, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd like to hear them! The colors, if you've forgotten, are light gold, ivory and a sage green. The green is probably going to be more of an accent. Also on the agenda is flowers. I think I'm going to talk to Rosie and let her come up with something beautiful. (I trust she knows what she's doing.)

Ok, so this is it so far:

Photographer: Randy Chapman
Cosmotologist: Ana (Beaute Speciale)
Welcome Bags: (found for $.79)
Items for the welcome bags: handheld motor fans, park maps and attraction sheets, handi wipes, (and some other stuff my mom bought that I can't remember)
Gown: Custom Made by Greatweddings
Bridesmaid Gowns: Found online for $79! (And has matching Jr. Bridesmaid gown for 11yr old!)
Date: May 17, 2007
Dinner night of: Citricos
Afterwards:Illuminations Dessert Reception
Night before: Ohana's
Centerpieces: Mom's making and we're getting Rosie to add the floral to the base

(I feel like I'm forgetting somethings...oh well, I'll just post again if I can remember.)

:wave:

You're so organized and totally grooving! I'm a little ahead of you, time-wise, but a little behind, "what I've actually done"-wise. Have you gotten the fabulous ring yet?

purplegirl247 said:
You're so organized and totally grooving! I'm a little ahead of you, time-wise, but a little behind, "what I've actually done"-wise. Have you gotten the fabulous ring yet?
Thanks! I don't feel orgainzed, :confused3 I feel like so much is going on that I can't keep it straight! But I'm glad that someone feels like I've got it together! :rotfl:
As far as the ring goes, I asked him to use the money he was going to use to pick up the ring to put as down payments for the wedding stuff, since that is what the ring is for anyway. I told him to just use the entire next pay check for whatever he wanted, not that he has to ask permission, but we're on a budget! Lots to do and save for this wedding! But, I think it'll be soon! :goodvibes

Wow you are doing great. I just noticed you are getting married on my mom and I's bday. Yay great day that is. I'm sure it will be beautiful. :Pinkbounc

princessdisneybelle said:
Wow you are doing great. I just noticed you are getting married on my mom and I's bday. Yay great day that is. I'm sure it will be beautiful. :Pinkbounc
Thanks Princessdisney belle! I think knowing it's ya'lls birthday, makes it even better! :sunny:

Things look like they are running smoothly! Don't worry. My advice is to enlist lots of people to help before the wedding to set up any personal touches you want to the reception area. Tell them exactly what you want, and where you want it....trust me this will help your stress level so much!

Have a great day! :wave:

Thanks Moonpie! My mom is actually driving to disney the day before I arrive (two days before the wedding) to make sure everythings in order. She's going to deliver things to the proper places and stuff! I'm getting really excited and we still have 6 months to go! :rotfl2:

Ok, so I have a possible confrence call on Friday (the exact 6 month mark) with the Manager of Citricos and my Wedding planner. (My wedding planner and I talked about doing it that day but never set a time and she was out with a wedding or something today so I still don't have a time. Oh well! I'm sure it'll be ok!)

One day the week after Thanksgiving, I'll be talking with Rosie to discuss my flowers and stuff! I'm getting so excited! (I think I say that on just about all of my posts I make in the planning journal! :lmao: Well, no one can say I'm not excited!) :sunny:

Ok! So, this morning at 10am, my wedding planner and I conferenced called the Mgr of Citricos. We left a message of what we I wanted. He called back this afternoon and made the reservations! He said he would give all the information to my wedding planner! And she set up our Grand Gathering at Ohanna's the day before for 5pm! :banana: So, dinner is planned for the night before and the day of! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter