Lurkers - come on out

TheGreg1982

Mouseketeer
I don't know if I could take the humidity down there. For now it's gotta stay 'a nice place to visit' for me.

• Sean91

Kevin's never said a damn thing about me.
    It seem's like the board is quieting again, it goes through it's up and down's :')

• POOHBEAR0623

Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!
    Joined back in 2012 but come on to "lurk" once in a while. But now I'm comin' out. :)

fbarker

DIS Veteran
    i view this thread often no one knows this side to me. i am a mwm but i am so attracted to this area. its nice to read these threads.

poetz

Earning My Ears
    I found the DIS a few years ago while vacation planning and have been lurking on and off since then but only just joined this year. I'm an ace lurker - and also an ACE lurker. But I've been starting to post a bit here and there.

MinnowMinori

Future DVC Member
    I have been lurking for way too long and I don't know why in the end; everybody has always been so friendly and the LGBT+ board is so welcoming even at the slowest of times. I'm so sorry, I've been missing out. (Always did shy up at parties.) It was time to actually register. \o/

dan1964

Bored in SLC, UT
    I'm a lurker too . . sort of. Don't frequent this site/board to often as I am more toward the West Coast, and seems this site runs more skewed to the East Coast. Need to change that! ;)

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM