Lunch At Epcot

It is really up to your taste in food...There is such a variety there...I would choose Tutto Italia, Le Cellier or San Angel Inn...But that is just me ;)

I had a really good lunch experience at Chefs de France recently. The food was delicious and the restaurant itself is so pretty. Good luck with whatever you decide! :)

If you like fish or shrimp, i'd go to Nine Dragons. My friend had the shrimp with peppery noodles and I had the 5 spice fish and both were really tasty. And the cheesecake egg roll for dessert is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G :rotfl:

Extra TS? How far in advance are we talking? Maybe you should just book at a place you can get an ADR.

Without knowing what you already have booked and what you like to eat, it would be impossible to suggest any one restaurant.

We had the dinner buffet at Biergarten last July and it was excellent (going back next July). They also have a lunch buffet. The food is delicious, and even if you don't know how much you will enjoy German food, there is really something for everyone. It has a beautiful atmosphere as well...it feels like you are outside but you are sitting very comfortably in air-conditioning!

I had a really good lunch experience at Chefs de France recently. The food was delicious and the restaurant itself is so pretty. Good luck with whatever you decide! :)
PP said exactly what I was about to type.

Thank you all .....for the replys

I make our ADR's Tomorrow and I plan the following TS

LeCellier
Coral Reef
Mama Melrose
Chefs de France
Raglan Road

The above were for dinner and I wanted advice on a TS Lunch .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter