luggage handling question

Dayna

Earning My Ears
We are flying in on Jet blue for our land and sea trip, and we have booked Disney transfers. I was wondering if we will have to bring our luggage to the Disney buses or will the DCL reps pick them up for us. I booked the flight on my own, not through Disney, but wanted the convenience of not having to go to baggage claim. We are travelling with 2 small children and both sets of grandparents. Lots of Luggage. I appreciate any info.

Dayna

As long as you are flying in the day that your land/sea package starts Disney reps WILL pick up your bags if you have DCL transfers. Just be sure to put your luggage tags on BEFORE you check your bags at your originating airport. You also need to be sure that DCL knows your flight information.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter