Luau???

cupcake

Mouseketeer
I am accompanying my dh on a business trip to WDW next week! :D I will be by myself while he's working and then we have some add-on days together.

Today, I made reservations for the Luau/Spirit of Aloha/whatever they are calling it these days for the night he has a dinner. The person taking my reservation was totally uninterested in the fact that I have an ECV. She said to tell the people at the Luau if I have any special needs.

This strikes me as weird. I thought the tickets were for specific seats. I will be by myself so I won't be able to send my dh to the buffet. I can transfer to a regular seat and can even go up to the buffet walking but not if I have to stand.

Any info on how the Luau is set up would be very appreciated.

THANKS!!!!!

:wave: Cupcake

Unless procedures have changed along with the show, food and drinks are served to each table. It's all you can eat, but no buffet line. Seating looks like it would be pretty easy even for someone who needed to stay in a chair vs. being able to transfer. ---Kathy

No buffet. It is table service. There is some seating that is up a step so they do need to know that you have an ECV. Plus some areas are pretty tight for an ECV. Let the reservations people know you have an ECV, can transfer but only if it is directly from the ECV to the chair not if you have to walk from the ECV to the chair. Be clear on it and if they give you a problem have them connect you directly with the Luau people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter