• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lst week of August

Mouseketeer
Any advise on the last week of August threw Labor day. Crowds?
Weather?

I'd like to know as well. We're debating going the week before Labor Day as well. From what I've read, the Labor Day weekend can be pretty crowded, but really drops after. Not sure about the week before.
Jeannine

We were there the last week of August last year... I didn't think the crowds were bad at all! The Friday and Saturday before Labor Day, they did start to pick up. We did EE several days and used fastpasses where we could and never had to wait more than 10-15 minutes for a ride.

As for the weather... It was HOT and HUMID! I have no idea what the temps were... high 80s? low 90s? It rained every afternoon, but then seemed to cool off a bit. We drank lots of water and tooks breaks in the afternoons most days.

We still had a great time, though!

:teeth:

We went to WDW last week in Aug in 2002 &2003. Crowds are very manageable,weather is HOT and wet (rains a little almost daily) bring ponchos!!! We would be going again this year that week but Dh can't get off from work that week. since most schools except for the northeast are just starting up, if you can deal with the heat it's a great week to go:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter