Lounge Singers on the Fantasy

jdemwe

Earning My Ears
So this is totally random, but my family was on the maiden voyage of the Fantasy and there was a couple (male and female pair that I assume are a couple) that were the “lounge singers”. They were young; somewhere around 30-35 I would guess. They sang in the atrium a few nights, up at the area above the adults only pool a few times, and just various other places. I thought they were the best lounge singers I have ever seen, they sounded great, harmonized really well, and they sang a wide variety of songs that included to almost every musical genre.

Anyway, I was wondering if they are still performing on the ship? Has anyone been on the Fantasy recently that saw/heard the lounge singers?

They sound like the couple that were singing on the Fantasy, when we cruised over the Memorial Day weekend. :cool1:

We had the "Caspians" on the Fantasy in July. They were very good. They were a young couple plus a piano player. I seem to remember the girl playing the Big Bass instrument.

That sounds like the group that are still on the Fantasy as of last week thought they were very good, especially the piano player.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter