• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lots of inside pictures of the Fantasy

Thank you OP for sharing the link. Great to see all the areas. I just wish there had been a few photos of O'Gills. I'd like to see where my DH will spend most of his time. :)
The spa looks great!

Really not trying to be Debbie Downer, but aren't the fish for the fish extenders a little low? And won't our fish extenders block the door locks the way they are in the picture? :confused3

That pic is a HA room. Yes, a FE will block that lock, but it is a small percentage of rooms. I would guess that is why the fish is so low. It shouldn't be an issue on the majority of rooms.

:love: Yes, I did pick Disney for our first cruise and am looking forward to being spoiled!! September can't get here quick enough!

I did it, too! For now I can't imagine cruising another line, but once our girls are older and are less into the Princesses, it might be another story!

What a shame that impolite posts aren't limited to Cruise Critic. I had hoped to get away from that for a while by coming to the Disney boards.
How is it impolite to share an opinion about a chandelier which one finds ugly and honestly it looks like something you would find on Carnival.

I was lucky enough to attend the delivery party on board the Fantasy last Friday night and while most of my pictures from the event are either very bad (taken with an old compact camera) or feature either myself or my guest for the evening there are a couple that I will post. So I bring you the atrium (complete with chipmunks) and the chandelier again:

DSCF1377.jpg

DSCF1378.jpg

Remorse

Thanks for sharing...I was hoping to find my server in some of your pictures. I know he is onboard. Can't wait to have him in Sept.:goodvibes

Thank you for the photo's...we are "oh, sooooooo excited for this cruise"!

I've told my family that we are going to Andy's Room during the open house the first day so that I can get a family picture there!

Can't wait....getting closer!

It was cool seeing people in the pictures. Makes it seem that much more real.

All the pics are great. I was so excited looking at them. In just 414 days we will be on her. We can't wait and it feels so far.

I also LIKE the chandelier!:cool1:

The chandelier is so classy, and the whole decor is beautiful!
Love the GS desk as well!

It's a shame no shot's of the Tube, but I guess they have to keep back some surprises!

Also look's like the speaker's on Deck 13 have been hidden and enclosed in the old Trapezoid boxes on column's as per the Magic class! :thumbsup2
The Deck Stage lighting still look's messy IMO thou :sad1:

Ex Techie :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter