Lots of inside pictures of the Fantasy

Mickeyhugger

DIS Veteran
There are no words to express my reaction. I can't believe our family will be sailing her in July. (We were on the Dream in August. Five days was way too short.)

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Shell54

DIS Veteran
    Spectacular photos..such a beautiful ship:goodvibes Thanks for posting! Need to talk DH into a cruise on her.

• hgon76

DIS Veteran
    I agree about the chandelier!!! :love::love:Absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person in 59 days!!!:banana::banana::banana:

IrenicMom

DIS Veteran
    A third vote of :lovestruc for the peacock chandelier!!! Gorgeous.

I can't wait to find some of those things in those photos! Well, except maybe the urinals. Did we really need three photos of that? :rotfl:

TinaRN

Mouseketeer
    Really not trying to be Debbie Downer, but aren't the fish for the fish extenders a little low? And won't our fish extenders block the door locks the way they are in the picture? :confused3

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!