Lose It! app?

I have it and used it in the past. I know that tracking your food and exercise is a key helper at least to me. All those little bites and snacks add up quick!! I havent used it in a long time but your post made me pull it up and logged my workout.

I know another app I tried for tracking was MyPlate (a livestrong app) and MyFitnessPal

I cant recall now which one I liked better :confused3 I probablay need to stick with one but I guess I 'heard' about new apps then would switch then lose track all together.

Hey aren't you going toDL? When are you going? We just planned for October - can't wait!!

Started it after gaining weight training for my 1st Marathon:confused:

So far have lost 7 lbs:)

I'm so technically challenged it's easy for even me to use, plus having to document everything makes me more aware of what I eat=less likely to snack or overindulge.

I just started using it a few days ago. I've already noticed that I will consider my food choices a lot more first and am much less likely to indulge in oh, so bad for me yet oh, so tasty brownies or Girl Scout cookies :lmao:

I haven't logged any exercise yet, since this was my mid-winter break from college and it snowed up here. But I'm trying that part out tomorrow. To the gym!

I used it and liked it but switched over to MyFitnessPal because there are more apps that can be integrated (runtastic, fitbit) for no extra charge. LoseIt would have required a $30/mo fee to integrate or something crazy like that. I switched over and like MyFitnessPal just as much if not more bc they seem to have a larger food database.

I use it right now. I've lost 3.5 pounds since the beginning of last week. Even if everyone else in the house does look at me oddly when I log absolutely everything I eat.:rotfl2:

I enjoy the badges I get as well. It's like a little celebration for doing what I should be doing anyway!:thumbsup2 And makes me much more likely to keep it up.

I'm also a Lose It! user. I've lost 11 pounds in 2 months of using the Lose It! website and app. I like the ease of logging food and exercise, if it wasn't easy and fast, I wouldn't keep using it. I like the "badges" and social aspect. I purchased a Nike+ Fuel Band 3 weeks ago and the integration is easy, I earn extra calories when I earn more than 2500 fuel a day.

These two tools are motivating for me. My assumptions about my eating and activity are being challenged or just plain wrong, these tools are supporting me and motivating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter