Lose 5 for May - updated 6/2 pm

I'm at 5.2/10 as of this morning. It's going to be a struggle to make it to 10 by the end of the month.

Well, only 0.4 this week for me. I doubt I will make 5 for May, but I hope one more next week. Total 2/5

I weighed in today, and I am down another 3.5 pounds (I increased my exercise to get ready for WDW). That puts me at 9/5! :banana:

Keep up the excellent work, LOSERS! :thumbsup2

I was sooooooo happy that I had lost 4/5 lbs. Now, over the weekend (see my post about overindulging on the weekend), I went back up 3 lbs!!!

I'm going to have to get down 4 now before the end of the month. I can do it!!! :goodvibes

I lost 3 lbs this week so that puts me at 3/5- finally making progress! Keep up the good work everybody!

Good job everyone. I have been so up and down all week that I think I need to go with whatever I show at next Wednesday because TOM starts for me on Wednesday/Thursday next week (glad it's at the beginning of the month).

You guys are doing so great. Sorry that you have to stop Ldy - it WILL happen. Good luck on your trip and travels! Have a safe trip and hopefully you can have a little good time! :)

Chris

As of this morning I'm at 7.2/5. Hopefully it will last!!

I'm at 7/10 so far for May. I am doubtful that I'll make the 10, but at least I'm down 7, right? :confused3

I'm up .5 pounds but I'm still at a loss for this month. Hopefully I can get a few more off before Wednesday. I've been working really hard cleaning my house for a party we are having for dd's confirmation on Sunday so that has been my main source of exercise - and I mean cleaning.

I am down 2.4 this week for a total of 4.4. Not quite 5 but I will take it!! :teeth:

I am down 1.6 for a total of 8.8...didn't reach goal, but I will weigh in in the last of the month too, so maybe I will have lost that last 1.2.

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!

I'm finally (at least temporarily) down another pound. That puts me at 5.5 for May and lets me change my clippie again! Keep your fingers crossed that I do well at the cookouts this weekend!
Thanks!
jana

Scale said 174 for WI this morning!! :cool1: That puts me down 3 hard fought lbs for the month! :banana: 3/5 I'll WI again on wednesday for the final time. Should get another lb, but 2 would be unlikely. :sad2:

Good job everyone!!!! And congrats jayna!!!!!!

I'm up 2 pounds this morning - dd's confirmation was on Sunday and I ate like a pig after we got home and needless to say I had to eat the cake until it was gone (well didn't need to but I did - between she and I and fortunately there wasn't much left). So now I'm pumping in the water and eating lots of fruits and veggies today to get that water and salt and sugar out of my body!!!!!

Keep up the good work everyone and there's still two days left!

Chris

Down another pound this morning to 173. Puts me at 4/5! This was not too surprising since I had been at 173 all of last week until my official WI yesterday was 174 :furious: Now the real question is can I get 1 more pound by tomorrow? Not likely, but I am eating lots of lettuce & protein and drinking lots of water today to try. :rotfl2:

Today is my weigh-in day. I was down another 3 pounds! That put me at 30 pounds overall! I am so excited! :banana:

I figure that a couple of pounds will hitch a ride back with me from vacation, but hopefully, I'll be able to walk most of the off! :cool1:

Everyone have a great end of May! :cheer2:

I'm doing my final May weigh-in today. I'm down another .5lbs which puts me at 6/5 for the month!
Thanks!
Jana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter