Lose 5 for May - updated 6/2 pm

Not sure how, but TOM arrived and I'm down 5.2 as of this morning since the 1st. I won't complain.

Hi, I have never done this before and am a little late, but I would like to join in. My goal is to lose 8 lbs this month. I have to get on track!

Well I'm up a pound this morning. Rather frustrated in a way but I know why too. I've been going through a lot of stressful stuff lately and while I"m good enough to not BUY the sweet stuff, I don't have the control to not eat (and eat and eat and eat) when offered. Perhaps this week will be better.

I must've been on the bloated train, too :rolleyes: , but I weighed today and now I am down 3.5 pounds total for May. I have upped my exercise as a stress reliever, so I think that is helping.

Congratulations, everyone! We are just into May, and everyone is doing awesome! :cheer2:

:cool1: I'm down 3 so I'm 3/5 :cool1:

For the first time in many, many years I'm in the 120s! :banana:

I am down another pound makeing it 2/5 and I am kinda mad cause i had to work last night so i didn't get to go walk so I'm doing doble exercise today.

please update me for being down 5.5/8. hopefully i wont gain it all back at disney at the end of the month... i'm going to try to stick with the ww down there, but hey, its vacation. thanks!

I'm currently down 4.5/5! Once again, I'm not sure how it happened, but I'm there!
Thanks!
jana

Count me in. After a few days at Disney and the scale refusing to budge, I need to step it up during May. I will lose five pounds this month!!

well now I am down another piund making that 3/5 so I am almost at my goal! So if you can update me thanks. And good luck to all that are in this.

Congrats StitchGirl88!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After my first week, I weighed this morning and I am down 3 pounds as well! :cool1:

Finally I can say I lost 1 lb in May. I weighed in this morning and was very happy! On my way to meeting my goal.

After struggling this week with TOM that has not left yet I am up a pound. I hope that this goes away once TOM leaves!!!!!!!!

Good job everyone! Keep up the good work!

Chris

I WI on Friday last week since Sat is my normal day and I was leaving for WDW on Friday, anyway, I was shocked to learn that I was down 3.6 this week!!! :banana: Don't ask me how, but I'll take it!! So now I am 3.6/10.

Keep up the great work everyone!!!!

I would love to join if it is not too late! Put me down for the 5 and I will try my best!
Thanks
Sherry

I had missed my TOPS meeting for three weeks because of final exams & projects and had a seven pound gain last week for my first May weigh in.
:furious:
This week, I had an eight pound loss.
:woohoo:
Funny what happens when you eat sensibly, keep a menu, and exercise...
:rolleyes1

Lori
(8/10)

I'm down 4 pounds so far in May, with 6 more to go to meet my May goal of -10.

I am happy to report that I am down 2 pounds today. I think the WOOSH fairy hit me finally the TOM. So I've lost my pound I gained plus another pound.

Good job everyone!!!! We've got some great losses and it's still early in the month.

Welcome mom2dil!!!!

Chris :banana: :banana:

Down .4 this week on the scale I started this on so I'm down 5.6/5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter