Looks like some great weather for awhile.......

jtopicz1

DIS Veteran
High's in the mid to upper 80's through next weekend in Orlando with lows in the mid 50's. Absolutly no rain in the forcast until Tuesday the 20th when a cold front approaches. Even then looks like the high's will still be near 70. Anyone heading to the parks or Florida State Fair this week should have great weather. Hope it stays like this for the MArch meet.
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USFL0372

Jim

Hi Jim,

Sitting here all bundled up (not looking forward to going outside) it is 28 degrees. Your weather forecast appeals to me greatly! I hope it stays as nice for March. Thanks for the update!

jessica5.gif

Awesome! We leave on the 14th and have been crossing our fingers for warm temps. Can't wait to hit that HRH water slide! Thanks for the weather info.

We leave tomorrow for 11 days at the Portofino. Have my home page as Floridas weather. Boy am I happy about 80's. NJ hasn't been that kind this winter.
Patti

Hehe...I know Rob, I kind of enjoy the cooler winter temps. Oh well, at least we can make everyone else jealous :) ! (except Molokai Gram.....she has warm temps all year long!)

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter