Looking for some advice from all you Disney experts.....

Alynn

Earning My Ears
Hi There! I have just found this board and boy am I glad I did. We are planning a trip in April and will be staying at Ron Jon Resort Orlando (formerly the Isle of Bali). I was wondering where I should stop and buy groceries at a resonable price. We are flying in and renting a van. (Party of six) We are going to try and eat in to save money.

Also, we are planning on going to MK and sea world and if we have any xtra $$$$, we were thinking of another park. Our daughter is 7 yrs and our sons are 5 yrs and 9 months. I was wondering which other park we should consider with their age group? Thanks in advance and I am looking forward to learning so much from everyone here.

Thanks, Alynn :)

I would shop either at Publix or Walmart. I don't know exactly where your resort is so perhaps someone else can give you insight as to your resorts proximity to them.

[This message was edited by waltfan on 03-03-01 at 03:03 AM.]

Welcome to the board. I like to shop at Publix, Walmart, or Albertson's. I'm not familiar with your resort. But, if you do a search with the resort's name, you will probably find many topics about it. You can get some great ideas about the parks on the theme parks & stratagies board. Watch out though, this website is addictive!
Have fun!
Staci

mickey.gif

1980, 86,91,96,98 - off site
2000 - 7 day Cruise
May 2001 Cypress Harbour

Welcome to the disney boards...I go every year to disney and always stay at Isle of bali..I would not stay anywhere else. Publix grocery store is about one mile before you reach the condos on the right hand side of 192.. It is the cheapest grocery store around the condo..I have three boys and all the parks are fun..If you have any question about the area or parks you can e-mail me at sara1964@msn.com I will be glad to help you have the best time...I know all the ways to save on this trip that is why I get to go every year...

as for other parks in the area, islands of adventure may be an option. it has some extreme thrill rides that your kids would probably not like(hulk coaster, dr.doom, dueling dragons)but it has some that they might enjoy(our 5yrold boy loved spiderman,bluto barges, dudley's ripsaw falls) and finally, i'm sure that the kids would love the section of ioa called seuss landing, as it is specifically for kids of that age. its more of a ride park than mk

I would recommend another day at one of the Disney parks instead of a third new park admission.

You may even find that you want more than one day at MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter