Looking for Resort Gift Shop Photo's

Oh...my... :rotfl: :worship: This thread is pure heaven.

I am SOOOO going to spend a fortune on my upcoming trip. :laughing:

But hey, SOME of it will be for other people, so I don't have to feel SO guilty... :angel:;)

I took this picture last year of my niece and son having fun in the Poly gift shop.

ry%3D480

Here is a photo of the Bay Lake Tower t-shirt, which is being sold at the Fantasia Market at Disney's Contemporary Resort.

IMG_1254.jpg

Fantasia Market sign.

IMG_1237.jpg

Finally here is an oveheard picture of the Fantasia store taken from the 12th floor of the Contemporary Tower.

IMG_1255.jpg

Does anyone know if they still have any of these Minnies in the green dress? My sister would love one!:thumbsup2

Great photos everyone. I'm hoping there's more!popcorn::

I didn't pay attention on this trip. Most of those were from Epcot. I will look to see what they have in October, if someone hasn't answered you by then.

From Everything Pop at Pop Century.

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

Cool on the pins!!!

I've got my monorail shirt already... but I love that mickey one... did they have one like that for Minnie by some chance???

We'll be staying at WL in a few days. I'll check for you.:tink:

I am so sorry I didn't answer you. I saw your question, but then forgot about it. That Minnie was over in the UK section of Epcot. I would say look there or at MouseGear or other Epcot stores. Maybe the one at the International Gateway.

goopysolelady, you won't find her at Wilderness Lodge. That throw was a gift from my daughter, and I just used it as the backdrop for some of the souvenirs I got. You will find some cute little Chip and Dales at WL, for Chip and Dale fans. Have an awesome trip! We spent the last two nights of this summer's trip there. We loved it! It was so warm and cozy and inviting that it just made us want to stay there and not even go into the parks.

I am so sorry I didn't answer you. I saw your question, but then forgot about it. That Minnie was over in the UK section of Epcot. I would say look there or at MouseGear or other Epcot stores. Maybe the one at the International Gateway.

goopysolelady, you won't find her at Wilderness Lodge. That throw was a gift from my daughter, and I just used it as the backdrop for some of the souvenirs I got. You will find some cute little Chip and Dales at WL, for Chip and Dale fans. Have an awesome trip! We spent the last two nights of this summer's trip there. We loved it! It was so warm and cozy and inviting that it just made us want to stay there and not even go into the parks.

Okay! Fooled me ... 2005 was our last stay at WL (had to go back to our very favorite resort, Poly, last year!) and can't remember what's in Gift Shop! Will check on it for you at EPCOT and thanks for letting me know I need to look there!:tink:

Brilliant photos everyone :grouphug: They are getting me so excited! I'm already writing a list of what I 'need' :lmao:

That is so cute!! My DH loves Goofy, so i'll have to keep my eyes peeled for that ornament!! :love:

Any shopaholics out there? Then check out this thread I started, might give us some more things to buy :laughing:

What did you buy?

No luck on the Minnie in the green dress. Checked both MouseGears and every shop in UK ... doesn't mean it wasn't there; just didn't see it. My EPCOT afternoon of shopping was a little rushed (spent some of that time taking the Behind the Seeds tour, which was great! and riding Soarin' 3 times!) but I did try. Will mention the Minnie to my sister who is going in December. If she "happens on" it will ask her to purchase for you. :tink:

more than likely you will find that minnie around St. Patricks day...

OK I *NEED* to know how much some of the kitchen stuff is! like a character oven mitt! and a bottle opener ohhhhhhhhh shopping shopping shopping shopping shopping

Holy Mother of Minnie!!!! This thread has given me some serious WDW withdrawals....must go take a cold shower now... :rotfl2:

Thanks guys for the fab pics!!!

I have certainly enjoyed all the pics in this thread! Thanks for giving me a way to blow my budget on my upcoming trip!!!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter