• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for ideas... matching shirts!

heimlichfan

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone!

If you have a pic of your family t-shirts from a Disney trip, would you post it here? I'm trying to get inspiration for our next vaca to WDW!

Last year, when I surprised a friend who had beaten cancer with a trip, our shirts were Mickey head silhouettes with phrase, "Karen beat cancer and all I got was this stupid t-shirt." Underneath it said Walt Disney World 2010.

. by megalodon823, on Flickr

Those were great shirts! I'm looking for ideas like that... fun and lighthearted.

Might not be exactly what you're looking for, but I thought I'd share what we've done before.

I don't have pictures yet because we're still putting them together, but this is what we're doing this year:

I found someone on ebay who makes iron/sew on patches, and had her make up a patch for each of us. We each picked out a Disney character we liked/represented us, and then she stitched our name underneath the characters. We're planning to sew these onto matching polo shirts...so they'll all be a little different, but still go together.

Two years ago, when my husband and I went, I had matching t-shirts made that said "Having a Magical Disney Anniversary", and they did a great castle picture with bride/groom figurines, with our names, hair color, etc, and Mickey ears. They came out great!

This is the best picture I can find right now of my husband in his shirt, sorry it's not more clear!

6240_688401874965_400399_39913376_5580159_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter