Looking for Disney Apparel like "Lost Bros" or "Cakeworthy"

Jordan Berger

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! Reaching out for suggestions on third-party apparel companies that make fun Disney Parks inspired shirts like what you see on Lost Bros Trading Co or Cakeworthy... I keep looking but it's not easy to find. (I know there are countless Etsy Shops and Redbubble/TeePublic designers that do shirts but figured I'd put this out there in case any of you had some good suggestions for independent shops!) Thanks!!

If you haven't checked out BoxLunch, Hot Topic, or HerUniverse.com, those would be my suggestions. BoxLunch does sell some of the CakeWorthy items. They also have stores across the country depending on where you are. Hot Topic seems unusual, but they have a lot of Disney online.

I feel this on a SPIRITUAL level! I am incredibly particular about my Disney-themed clothing. I second BoxLunch. They have some great stuff. I have found that some shops I really like are Heigh Ho Design Co, Stewart Avenue, bykystudios, and SimplyMagicalTees

Check Hundred Acre Hood. They have some super rad shirts, but be ready for a possible long turn-around time.

Hi All ,
New member but have been visiting WDW since '98 . Last trip was 2017 arrived the day before Irma ( great fun ), can't wait for the world to return to normal so i can visit again .
Anyway my query is a simple one in 2000 for my 41st my parents got me a Walt Disney World knitted throw , loved it to bits , it was brownish with the 4 parks and big 2000 , it was single bed size , but soon after returning to Scotland got a king bed and gave the throw to a young girl that my dog loved , then her parents used it as a dog blanket and it got ruined and thrown away after about a year.
Have been trying like mad to see if i can get another but all the sites i have tried don't seem to have it , any help will be greatly appreciated
Many thanks and hopefully will be back soon ( hoping Sept 2022 )

Hi All ,
New member but have been visiting WDW since '98 . Last trip was 2017 arrived the day before Irma ( great fun ), can't wait for the world to return to normal so i can visit again .
Anyway my query is a simple one in 2000 for my 41st my parents got me a Walt Disney World knitted throw , loved it to bits , it was brownish with the 4 parks and big 2000 , it was single bed size , but soon after returning to Scotland got a king bed and gave the throw to a young girl that my dog loved , then her parents used it as a dog blanket and it got ruined and thrown away after about a year.
Have been trying like mad to see if i can get another but all the sites i have tried don't seem to have it , any help will be greatly appreciated
Many thanks and hopefully will be back soon ( hoping Sept 2022 )
Walt Disney World Mickey Mouse Epcot Magic Kingdom 2000 Tapestry Afghan Throw

This one is $60usd and $12 shipping worldwide on ebay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter