Looking for DCA experts

We left the Seattle area one time at 1:00 AM and arived in the resort area about 7:00 PM the next evening.
So I say more power to them!!!
(Just do it while you still young. At 50 something, I was wiped)

Ha ha, you’re awesome! I think I’m already to old for this, lol!

I just returned from a week's stay at Disneyland Resort. We went to the parks Monday through Friday. The park attendance was veeeeeery low for Monday thru Thursday with the first grad night being Friday. That Friday the crowd seemed heavier in DL than at CA. One can never be completely sure but I think the 22nd may be still be a very good crowd day because the reservation system for Star Wars GE is still in effect. This is keeping the crowds away. LOL, it will be loony toons time a short while after (the 23rd) when they open up GE with no reservations. If you can use max pass, do so. Your plan sounds good --- know that you will get wet on the grizzly river rapids ride.

I’ve already sent her a link from Amazon to buy ponchos! GRR is so fun but you can get soaked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter