• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking For Control Freaks & Worry Warts too........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, in case you were wondering, I changed my avatar again. It doesn't matter what I do to photos in photobucket, when I try to make them my avatar I get a message saying they are too big (not size, but well, yeah, size) but I downsize them to avatar size on photobucket! Hmmmm.......

Is the Dis running slow for anyone else? If we are to tired tonight than maybe tomorrow? I am here with my new drink a Strawberry Acai smirnoff ice YUMMY

Thought I'd be at work while the fun was happening. Instead had to take girls to Dr. One with pneumonia and one with double ear infection. So I had to miss work for the night. Gotta love Minnesota and the cold season. It doesn't end.

I haven't gotten into LOST. A co-worker tried to loan me season 1 but I didn't have time to watch it all. DH doesn't like "regular" TV. Only wants to watch war channel. :confused3

Would love to stay and chat and get to know everyone but I'm off to bed. I too have touch of what girls have, no fun to mix alcohol and cold meds.

Have fun

I'm here, still at the office and minus the alcohol. (I didn't have a chance to run out during lunch.) Boo :(. I'm thinking about going home a little early today. With everyone heading off the bed, looks like we may need to re-schedule...;) I'll check back later.

Hello? I'm here! We got back from dinner a little late, then my girlfriend stayed for some wine. But I'm here now - where is everybody?:confused3

I'm here but I am going to go get a refill. I had DH on the computer all night and I am so sick of talking about cars!!! Where's Cammie? Don't forget I have you all on Buddy list "so I'm watching you............"

Oh HI!! I see you now!
I made a XRated Fusion frozen drink with pineapple juice! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does that one have a name?

I had family here until an hour ago nothing got done in the house today

I went outside for some fresh air with the kids and added to my work load with MUD EVERYWHERE! Oh well. I will be back and forth here for a little bit because I still need to put the kids down and make myself a new drink...
DH is still playing with numbers and looking over trucks....I am so sick of it. I hate major decisions like that! Oh well. Might have a new truck tomorrow PM.

BTW I am usually good at trying to check my spelling but since this is drunk posting I am just going to wing it!

I'm just drinking wine - had a Mai Tai at dinner.:love: But I did have a Fusion drink before we went out. I must say, it's good to have older kids - they're so self-sufficient!

that's too funny I don't have enough time to spell check neither do you :rotfl: We are busy mom's with lots of Disney planning to do spell check smell check:rotfl2:

Badookie goes to bed at 8:30 we have been firm on that since he has been born. It works really well now. 8:30 to 7:30am

I cannot wait to try a creamsicle slush in epcot

I buy my XRated Fusion at Costco of all places!!

My drink is too yummy & we are trying to decide between a Chevy Tahoe or the Suberban and whether or not 0% OR the rebates are being offered is the better deal. You can't get both.

Debbie - I don't have a Cotsco by me. What do you pay for a bottle of Fusion. I think I paid $30 for the bigger bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter