looking for camping shops in florida

geordie_e

Earning My Ears
Hi all
Arriving in Kissimmee 10th oct (next week :-)))

Looking to buy a decent tent so looking for weblinks or address of camping shops in the disney/ orlando area

Thanks
Will

There is a huge store called CAMPING WORLD that is on the highway 192 and Poniciana just past marker 11 , you can not miss the store it has RV in the fore court and is full of everything immagable for camping , also walmart sell tents and camping gear but not to the degree of camping world , hope this helps have a great time .

Try the Bass Pro shop at the top end of International Drive, before the Beltz/Prime store, on the right as you drive north. Huge shop has everything for outdoor life. I can't post links yet but a search for Bass Pro Shops will sort you out.

The fish tank inside the store is worth the drive if nothing else!

@ Wildwood, thanks, does Camping World sell tents... cant seem to find any info on the net for them.. Im sure ive drove past it a few times on my previous visits

@GibboFLA, thanks, Visited Bass Pro last time I was there and picked up a few bits n pieces. There tent range doesnt look that good... judging by the website.. Im after the slightly higher ended tent range

Thanks
Will

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter