Looking for adult Disneybounding ideas...

I ordered the cutest Disney Jamberry designs yesterday. This might be as "bounding" as I get.

I would add a photo but can't figure out how to post a picture...Hmmm....
I got the Haunted Mansion but I am saving them for when we go to DLR in Oct.

LOL I found it by accident when I googled "Disney Bound" and I was mesmerized! I wish I could have done this for my trip when I was 19 with my BFF - we would have had a blast!

I took the quiz and it told me Rapunzel - may have to check it out...

Great pic! I kept focusing on the yellow dress for Belle and I was getting discouraged. Thanks for breaking stuff down - I need to simplify. If I play my cards right I can Disneybound all of them with the B&TB theme. Red shirt for DH, brown shorts & belt - so easy!! I've envisioning my mom as Mrs. Potts, my son as Chip & DD as hmmm Fifi? lol

My favorite Disney character of ALLLLLL time is Robin Hood. Love him! <3 So I was thinking of Disney bounding as him. On Pinterest, I'm seeing lots of hunter green shirts with leather accessories (leather bangles, boots, etc.). Looks fun!

You certainly don't have to Disbound as a princess. I know that's not something I wan to do. lol You can pick any character. Buzz would mean you wear white with blue accessories or a blue cardi, and then you can style jewelry around the various colors of buttons he has. Maybe a bright red bangle bracelet for his laser light.

Just focus on the overall color blocking of that character, and then dig in your closet to see what you have. :)

My favorite Disney character of ALLLLLL time is Robin Hood. Love him! <3 So I was thinking of Disney bounding as him. On Pinterest, I'm seeing lots of hunter green shirts with leather accessories (leather bangles, boots, etc.). Looks fun!

You certainly don't have to Disbound as a princess. I know that's not something I wan to do. lol You can pick any character. Buzz would mean you wear white with blue accessories or a blue cardi, and then you can style jewelry around the various colors of buttons he has. Maybe a bright red bangle bracelet for his laser light.

Just focus on the overall color blocking of that character, and then dig in your closet to see what you have. :)
I found this one, and thought it was adorable! :D Not sure if you are wanting shorts, skirt, or something else...RobinHood.jpg

VERY cute! That looks lighter than some of the other stuff I've seen (brown pants, hunter green top, leather belt). We're going to DLR in June. It won't be as miserable temp-wise as Florida, but it'll still get warm.

I am well over 40 and just getting into Disneybounding. Yesterday, I went to Epcot in a red shirt with white polka dots an dark jeans. I think it would have been better with a black skirt that was a little flouncy. I'm looking forward to really getting outfits together for my time in the parks.

I posted these already in my PTR, but thought I'd post them here too. Sorry, the pics are a bit large. DD8 and my Disneybounding outfits:
20150514_124134.jpg
DD8's L to R: Minnie, Ariel, Cheshire Cat, Olaf (with an orange ribbon in her hair, I made), Aurora

20150514_125353.jpg
DD8 Lilo for breakfast at 'Ohana, Cinderella(ish) for dinner at CRT. They're both Magic wrap skirts/dresses so they're hard to lay out to look right, but super cute once they're on!

20150514_130911.jpg
Mine L to R: Coronation Ana (still figuring out accessories), Hook (Killain Jones), Buzz Lightyear, Jasmine

20150514_131207.jpg
Peter Pan (brown belt with red feather boa in my hair), Stitch (I made) for 'Ohana, Belle, Ariel

20150514_131545.jpg
Mr. Smee, Cinderella (Castle is in Silver on the tank, I made)

20150514_131756.jpg
Ferb, Village Belle

We even got DH into it. I'll post more pics of his and DD14's when we get them together. I haven't figured out all of our accessories yet. I figure it's going to June when we go so HOT and HUMID, so subtle and comfortable was the goal!

We even got DH into it. I'll post more pics of his and DD14's when we get them together. I haven't figured out all of our accessories yet. I figure it's going to June when we go so HOT and HUMID, so subtle and comfortable was the goal!
My husband flat out refused as he likes shorts and his bowling shirts, so I'll not press the issue. lol. So happy your entire family is on board! Wonderful outfits!

My DD(8) and I are doing a few Mommy and me outfits on our trip next month...

Attachments

• IMG_3286.JPG
    IMG_3286.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3287.JPG
    IMG_3287.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3263.JPG
    IMG_3263.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter