Looking at Resale Contracts...Red Flags?

Contracts that have been on the market for a while typically mean the seller wont budge much on the price - and it was potentially overpriced when listed

Congrats on making the choice to explore the purchase of DVC. It has been a wonderful opportunity for us and hope it is the same for you as well. If you have not yet done so, I would recommend looking at Fidelity resale. I find if price is the driving factor, the sales price on Fidelity is substantially lower than the other resale sites. Some people would say the service is not as responsive, but that was not our experience. We purchased a contract with lots of banked points that were set to expire once our contract was loaded. Once the points were loaded, I talked to someone from member services and they were able to place the banked points into the current use year giving us an additional year to use them. This may have been an exception that was just made for us, but is worth a try. The member services folks have always been extremely reasonable when we have talked to them. Good luck with your purchase!

I found my perfect contract with DVC by Resale. I signed up for her email alerts and found my perfect contract before it posted to the site. Emails come out during the day and site updates at 8:00 p.m. I was the second person putting in an offer, so I offered full price and won my resale! I also really liked my closing agent (Jeffrey Sweet). His office was so quick and efficient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter