Lombardo's???

Sherrilatte

Bad to the Bone
Our family loved this restaurant on our last visit to Universal. We ate lunch there and my DS and DH had lobster while I had grilled grouper...(I'm allergic to shellfish )

I rarely see anything about Lombardos anymore...has anyone eaten there lately? I don't see lobster on their menu anymore. My family is will be really disappointed :sad2: ) if lobster is not served anymore.

Any updates on Lombardos would be appreciated, because we want to eat there next month.

Ate there yesterday. Lobster Risotto (sp?) was on the menu, but that's the only lobster choice I recall. My wife enjoyed a blackened Shrimp Ceasar Salad and I had the Fry Basket. As usual, my wife made the better choice, but both were good. Our 12 yo had chicken fingers, of course. We enjoyed and would definitely go back.

We ate there about one week ago. Had some good soft shell crab sandwiches. Had to send our clam chowders back because it tasted sour. Waitress was so slow. We eventually got 2 new bowls of chowder and she said it was from a new batch. No sour taste. Yummy skinny onion rings.

tclowe said:
Had to send our clam chowders back because it tasted sour. Waitress was so slow. We eventually got 2 new bowls of chowder and she said it was from a new batch.

Yikes! Clam chowder is my DS's favorite appetizer. My family will be disappointed that lobster tail has disappeared from the menu. Is lobster tail served at any other Universal restaurant?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter