Loews Sapphire Falls Resort - Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know if the boats to CW are handicap accessible? or if you are allowed to bring a wheelchair on if you can transfer and collapse the chair?

The boats are a breeze with a wheelchair/ecv compared to the buses. It can take up to
20 minutes for them to load you.When we stayed at CB we only use the bus twice.Had to wait
for 3 buses at one point.The drivers seem very put out when they seen a wheelchair or ecv waiting.

I would be happy to post a review when we return! We're going to Bay Lake at Disney for 6 nights after Sapphire. I always see people comparing the 2, we just love going to both, both different experiences, and staying on sight can't be beat. We live in NY and do a lot of driving, so being able to walk to a park or restaurant is huge for us! I wish I could find some pics of that sapphire suite! I'm away, I don't have to cook, clean or work, I'm happy :flower3:

I did not know Mr Smidgy had back surgery!
I hope he is healing well and will improve real soon
:hug:
Doing this vacation will be so relaxing for him and hope you both have a blast!

thanks we cancelled our spring trip, he was in too much pain... he's getting stronger.. doing his physical therapy exercises
btw, on the disney side of the dis, He isn't
"mr. smidgy", I'm Mrs. nebo (he's the star trip report writer..lol)

Last edited:

So...does anyone know what happens if the hotel isn't ready by your check-in date? We're scheduled to stay almost the first day it's open (worked well with our other travel dates), but I'm a little concerned that it won't be ready in time. Not a deal-breaker, but I've never stayed in a hotel so close to opening day. Will Universal move us to Cabana Bay if there's availability? That would be fine with us.

So...does anyone know what happens if the hotel isn't ready by your check-in date? We're scheduled to stay almost the first day it's open (worked well with our other travel dates), but I'm a little concerned that it won't be ready in time. Not a deal-breaker, but I've never stayed in a hotel so close to opening day. Will Universal move us to Cabana Bay if there's availability? That would be fine with us.

Upgrade apparently

i'm sure it would be ready for guests.

i've looked at the website for jobs that are available now.
a lot more openings for staffing have already been filled and probably more to hire.

if for some reason you have to be moved, UO will handle that for you.

i'm sure it would be ready for guests.

i've looked at the website for jobs that are available now.
a lot more openings for staffing have already been filled and probably more to hire.

if for some reason you have to be moved, UO will handle that for you.
Thank you for the info! :)

When is Sapphire falls scheduled to open? We have a 2 week trip in July and 3 days are still open (July 22-25).

So we are checking in on opening day, July 14th. How can I find out what time I can check in? We will be checking out of Portofino that morning and I am attending a conference at the Double Tree across the street so I was hoping to be able to go to Sapphire falls around 8:00am and check in and then head to my conference.

You can check in early but if your room is not available early morning, they can hold your luggage for you

You can check in early but if your room is not available early morning, they can hold your luggage for you

I know I can check in early but I just don't know what time this resort will actually open its doors that day for their grand opening. :-)

Are you there for the grand opening ?

How exciting!

If I find out the answer to your question, I'll let you know

We will be there 4 nigths starting aug 19 with the dining credit. I am anxious to see the menus, as the dining credit ins only good at that resort, not city walk or the parks

We're there on the 25th of July-still anxiously waiting to see "real" pictures of the inside! I still can't find any pics at all of the Sapphire Suite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter