lockers at Discovery Cove

grandma3

Earning My Ears
Do you get a locker with your admission at Discovery Cove? I am wondering where you leave your camera and cell phone when you are in the pools.

Do you get a locker with your admission at Discovery Cove? I am wondering where you leave your camera and cell phone when you are in the pools.

Yes ma'am, lockers are included with your DC admission :thumbsup2 . You get a nifty little key that hangs around your wrist so you can keep your valuables secure and still enjoy the water features all day long.

thanks Gina Does each person in your group get their own locker?

Hmmm....this one is testing my memory a bit, as we've had a cabana for our last two DC visits (which has a large locker right inside it). But I'm pretty sure when we did use the general lockers, it was one per family.....though I'm guessing if you need a second one for any reason, they probably could accomodate you. They are quite large, though, so you'll probably be fine with just one for your group.

You can get one each. The lockers each have the key hanging in the lock when the park opens. If there is not key in a lock someone is already using it. We each get our own so that we can get in when we need. There are a few areas that have hundreds of lockers, and the ones closest to the Laguna Grill will fill first. Follow the path towards the Grand Reef and you will see more. Remember to leave your key in the lock when you are done for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter