Living Statues show in Caesars palace/forum shops

Minuet888

DIS Veteran
well we heard avbout this show and though it was people posing as still statues or something like that but there was a huge crowd and I thought it can't all be for that.
So it's this animatronic show thing. I would love to tell you what it was about or the story but everything echoed and you couldn't make out anything that was being said also the animatronics are OLD and BUSTED!
After a few snetences the father/big king guys jaw stopped working and his fingers all go in different directions.
Then a big culom shoots up on the side with a warrior woman on it whose mouth doesn't move at all when she talked she raises her arms and she has no armpit skin/piece and you can see all the circuits and everything then to the right another clumn comes up with a big muscular guy whose mouth also doesn't work, about hald way through his speech he nods his head or bows or something and when looks up his lower neck/upper chest piece skin thing came loose from the costume and so his neck skin piece is all falpping sand stuff
I couldn't believe how poorly done this was especially for something as higher class as ceasars palace who own the forum shops.

Has anyone else seen this show or disliked it as much??

Saw it a year or two ago, and all the animatronics worked and nothing was busted. It's a shame that they let it get so run down. But even with everything working, it was a pretty hokey show. I couldn't understand why it drew such a huge crowd, other than the fact that it seemed like half the crowd had toddlers, so I guess it's a draw for that age.

Last week, the living statue festival fountain was "down for maintenance".

The "Fall Of Atlantis" show however, (another fountain where the aquarium is located), is running on the hour, every hour, but we got there at 10mins past & did not feel it would be worth the wait.

WAIT thats the one I'm talking about but everyone called it the living statues show, there was one fountian thatwas down for maintainence and the one I saw would make sense it being about the fall of atlantis

I've seen the Fall of Atlantis show many times. The show used to go along with a simulator ride (Race For Atlantis) they had there. The ride is long gone and was replaced with more shops. I don't ever remember the mouths moving. It's sad that they have let it run down so much. I thought for sure once the ride was gone, the statues wouldn't be too far behind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter