2CA4GAGFB.jpg

2CA5NTO2D.jpg

2CA5Q3P82.jpg

2CA62EDQN.jpg

2CA6LM5ZF.jpg

Oops I missed some good ones!
siblinglove.jpg

tree.jpg

And just for good measure Shelby our dog.
Shelby.jpg

Beautiful...

We went to the 'Tree's of Mystery" a few years back and absolutely loved it. IS this anywhere near there?

Beautiful...

We went to the 'Tree's of Mystery" a few years back and absolutely loved it. IS this anywhere near there?

Thank you. This is one of my absolute favorite places to go. It can be 100 degrees here and I go over there and it is like 75. Actually I think the "Tree's of Mystery" are further north. This is actually about 20 miles north of San Francisco at most.

Wow~ The last time I was at Berryessa the glory hole was overflowing. The water levels are scary low.

Wow~ The last time I was at Berryessa the glory hole was overflowing. The water levels are scary low.

I know aren't they? I was so glad to see the rain we have had recently because of that. My niece was saying that her and her fiance had gone up to the lake recently and that it seemed like forever to get to the water to her. After seeing my husbands pictures I see exactly what she means.

I've been to Trees of Mystery. Ages ago though. lol Love the pics and Shelby is so cute although she looks kind of suspicious as to why you are taking her pic! :rotfl:

I've been to Trees of Mystery. Ages ago though. lol Love the pics and Shelby is so cute although she looks kind of suspicious as to why you are taking her pic! :rotfl:

She does doesn't she? Poor thing.:rotfl:

Pretty pictures! I love the redwoods. When I go up toward Eureka, I like to do the Avenue of Giants scenic route, it's very picturesque.

There is a lot of pretty areas in California isn't there?

These are of Solano and Napa County in northern California.
100_0693.jpg

100_0694.jpg

100_0695.jpg

100_0696.jpg

100_0697.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter