** Live TR ** 3 Years of Planning & it’s finally here! Our first trip to the world :)

I'm crying reading your trippie! I so remember my first time in MK. Sooooo long ago now, but every time I walk down Main Street, the sight of the castle brings a tear to my eye. You write with great passion, Hollie, I'm enjoying reading along.

Pam

So agree!:thumbsup2 xxx
Jules x

I still cannot get over how hot today was! We did Epcot today, starting with Spaceship Earth (which we all LOVED!) and then onto Mission: Space – the girls and Ben loved it, I hated it though (I can’t stand simulators!).

Soarin’ was amazing, and I loved Maelstrom. We took a bit of a wander around the World Showcase, and had lunch in the China Pavilion, getting a few character pics along the way. By the time we got to Germany though, the girls were fed up of the heat (it was super hot!).

We called it quits for the afternoon, and headed back to our villa about 1pm. We all splashed around in the pool for a few hours, and then got ready and headed back to Epcot about 6pm for our 7pm reservation at Via Napoli.

Our server Antonio was AMAZING! Easily the best service I’ve ever had – he was fab with the girls, and extremely attentive. The food was awesome too ☺

By the time we were out, it was about quarter to nine, so we found some space by the railings outside Italy and waited for IllumiNations.

It was so wonderful to see the reactions of the girls… I think I watched their faces more than I actually watched the fireworks, but it was such a wonderful way to finish off the night!

I just cant get over how beautiful the World Showcase is… especially at night when it’s all lit up. It was lovely.

Today, as the girls are a bit pooped, we’re having a morning off, but off to Hollywood Studios in a couple of hours! I’ve been looking forward to doing TOT for months!

xx

Just seen you're block 42 top floor - great location. We've stayed there but just in the studio bit.

Can feel the excitement .I also cry especially as we walk down main street and wishes.we will be there on sunday so will look out for you :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Day 4, Hollywood Studios

Today has been completely and utterly amazing!

We were all a bit pooped, especially after the heat yesterday, so we had a really relaxed morning. We got up at 8am, took our breakfast to the pool, and then swam for hours! We had lunch at OKW, and then headed into Hollywood Studios about 3:30pm.

The heat was so much more manageable than yesterday and there was a little breeze which helped… we headed straight towards our 4:15pm reservation at Hollywood & Vine (Fantasmic! package). The food was okay – to be honest, it wasn’t my first choice, I had originally booked us into 50’s Prime Time Café, but I knew it’d be best to try and get a Fantasmic! dining reservation. Still, the kids loved it, and that’s what was important – and, the garlic mash was amazing!

We had FP+ reservations for Tower of Terror, Rock n Roller Coaster and Star Tours – we actually missed Star Tours as we were having too much fun and completely forgot, but it had a 5-10 minute wait all evening, so we caught it later :)

Tower of Terror was amazing and I loved how much different it was from the one in Paris.

We pretty much walked straight on with the FP, whilst the standby was supposed to be 30mins. Later on, we went on another two times – pretty much walking straight on both times!

I also loved the little video you’re able to download of your ride! It’s super cool! The girls love watching it over and over!

We all LOVED Rock n Roller Coaster – it’s mine and Daisy’s favourite ride and we’ve been wanting to share it with the younger girls and Ben for a long long time! They had the best time ever, and we rode it another three times throughout the evening! The standby queue did go a bit crazy at one point though – when we went on with our FP’s, the standby was about 120mins, I saw 160mins at one point, and we watched it leap from 20mins to 90 just after Fantasmic! got out.

Rides wise, we mainly stuck with what we knew we’d like! The only other ride we did was Star Tours – well, Jasmine and Ben did it whilst Daisy, Chloe and I did another round of Tower of Terror. They were quite thrilled with it :)

Fantasmic! completely blew my expectations out of the water – the girls were completely enthralled, especially at the bit where the water is on fire. Their eyes didn’t leave the stage once!

It was such an amazing day! We’re off to Blizzard Beach later which I’m super duper excited about!

xx

Loving your trip report, actually shed a few tears myself reading it ... I love seeing people faces on their first trip, taking it all in, real appreciation! X

Fantastic photos! Looks like you're having a brilliant time! Looking forward to reading more :thumbsup2

I'm loving these reports! Absolutely brilliant to see you all so excited with your Disney holiday.

I adore Daisy, I wish my two had shown such enthusiasm as teenagers.

Really enjoying your TR and loving the photos! It looks and sounds like you're all having an awesome time! :thumbsup2

I love the pictures of the girls. Their joy and excitement is so obvious.

Pam

Hope you had a big box of hankies with you ;)

Loving the excitement that is coming from the girl's experiences :goodvibes

Awwww thanks guys! It's so much fun typing up our days, and going through all of our pictures to find my favourites!

I adore Daisy, I wish my two had shown such enthusiasm as teenagers.

She's a good one :) We're very lucky with all of the girls - their mum and dad don't have much, so they're incredibly grateful for everything we can give them - this holiday is so special to them! She's been very good so far - I was a little worried that she'd slip into her grumpy teenager persona, but she's loved every second, and has even been happy to abide by the whole 'no facebook' rule!

Just finishing up yesterdays trippie :)

I had been looking forward to this day for so long!

When I was a little girl, around six or seven maybe, I was completely obsessed with Walt Disney World. Can you remember those adverts they used to do, and you’d call the premium rate number and they’d send you a video about Walt Disney World? I used to call that number every week… we had stacks of those videos and I was pretty much always grounded over the phone bill.

The bit I loved was the bit where they showed you Summit Plummet, the idea of a water park, full of slides, was so cool to me! So, as a grown up, our first day at the water parks HAD to be Blizzard Beach. I feel like I’ve been planning this day for 18 years!

And, OH MY GOSH! We had so much fun!

Despite my excitement, I was sort of a little worried that there wouldn’t be enough to do – I’ve read lots of trippies where people have said that they were bored by lunch – but we got there at about 9:15am and we were dragging our feet not wanting to leave at 6pm!

We parked pretty much right outside of the entrance and headed straight inside to try and get some seating. We’ve been trying to advance reserve the Premium Beach Chair Space for days and we’ve never been able to get through to someone who could help – but luckily they had loads of availability.

It was about $45 per space, which included an umbrella, two sun loungers, two chairs and a table. However, they made us purchase two spots and we were a group of five – despite the fact that two of our group didn’t once enter the area and it was mainly for me, so I could escape from sun as I’m hyper sensitive. Though, as much as I’d like to moan about the $90, it was totally worth it – it was nice to have a quiet, shady, comfortable area to return to every so often. Our spot was right next to the lazy river and right behind the restaurant so we had the best of both. I’d do it again in a heart beat.

The girls absolutely loved the (not so!) lazy river! It was so much fun! Definitely the best way of getting around, I want one at home. It did get a little busy later in the afternoon, but there was still plenty of room. The life guards were so funny with the girls, they were great at interacting with them! At one point, our 10 year old was swimming down the river pulling the 16 year old in her ring. Daisy was shouting at her to go faster, and all we could hear from above us was “Don’t do it Chloe! You can escape! Be free!”. It was so funny!

Also, the ski lift was totally cool… and equally terrifying! We all loved it… though after waiting 25-30mins twice, we figured out the whole splitting up and joining the single riders queue – we never waited more than three or four minutes to get on and we had some lovely chats with other families on the way up!

After a float around the lazy river, we did Slush Gusher and Summit Plummet! I was not prepared for how much both would hurt my back and bum, I swear I lost a few inches! But, totally amazing!!! I can remember going down Slush Gusher and screaming “I’M FLYING! WHY AM I FLYING” – as my bum and back came off the slide every time I went over a little hill! It was amazing!

Nothing, however, compares to Summit Plummet. By the time I was at the top of the stairs (about a 20mins wait at 11:30am), I was terrified and considering whether I’d be able to squeeze by everyone and climb back down the stairs… but I’m so glad I made myself do it! There’s nothing quite like that complete and utter terror you feel sitting on that edge about to push yourself off! All you could hear from me was “No, no no no no no no” all the way down.

Looking back at the photos that the Photopass photographer took, I love the expression on Daisy and Chloe’s face after they get off!

We also did the Teamboat Springs a few times which was amazing and so much fun! It was great to do something all together!

And, the Toboggan Racers and the Snow Stormers were so fun! Chloe loved doing the zip wire and playing in the Ski Patrol Training Camp – the Photopass Photographer took some utterly amazing photos of her! And again, the lifeguards were great fun – teasing Chlo about her pale skin and her obviously being English!

Speaking of the photos… I’ve not mentioned it before, I but I want to have a complete gush over Memory Maker and just how happy we are. We bought it in advance for $99 (about £60) and in four days in the parks we have almost 120 photos, the vast majority of which I completely love! It was so worth it for us, and I’d do it again in a heart beat.

We had such an amazing day today – none of us wanted to leave. I really hope Typhoon Lagoon is just as fun! But, I’d happily fill my days with Blizzard Beach :goodvibes

We've been at Animal Kingdom all morning, I've just popped back as it's boiling out there and I've developed a awful cold! Does anyone have any home remedies that may be worth trying?

I'll update later tonight with Day 6, and some more pics from Animal Kingdom, Downtown Disney/House of Blues and hopefully, fingers crossed, Characters in Flight!

xxxx

Fab trip report and updates Hollie glad you're having so much fun. More Hollie pics too please, don't be shy, as we want to see your happy face grinning from ear to ear as we know you are :rotfl::cool1:

Really enjoyed reading your TR sofar :thumbsup2

Looks as though your having a fantastic time :cool1:

Look forward to more updates :surfweb:

Aww Hollie what an amazing time you are all having. It is so lovely to read and see the smiles on your niece's faces! :goodvibes

Loving reading along :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter