Live stream discussion - Disney Treasure reveal 11am EST today!

I think that was the biggest surprise, complete repeat of a restaurant. Especially if 1923 stays.
Well AP is on all the old ships, so I am not completely surprised that they are repeating some things, I guess?

So
But why..? The other ships repeat restaurants again and again and again already... Early Dec is somewhat quiet, but I agree. Depending on the date, those first few will be sky high prices.

I saw that the first sailing is Dec 21 2024. 😬

And they must be prepping the system because when you go to look for 7 night trips in Dec 2024, the dwarves show up

Well, I think they underwhelmed on purpose as there's lots left to reveal. I'm a bit disappointed that Worlds of Marvel is repeated, but I supposed they can now create different shows for different ships and swap them out.

I think that was the biggest surprise, complete repeat of a restaurant. Especially if 1923 stays.
That’s fairly similar to Dream/Fantasy, they have both Animators Palate and Enchanted Garden.

Overall I saw nothing in that reveal that makes me want to try it anytime soon. I was so disappointed by the Wish, was really hoping they'd fix some of the mistakes with this one, but its the same ship just with new IP in each room.

I'm ready to sail!!! Wondering just when they will open booking for this. We were on the Wish maiden voyage and I'd love to do this one too.

Nothing really earth shattering but excited to see Coco.

Expected most things to just be renamed as it was known it was pretty much identical to the Wish (as will be the 3rd)

Surprised the kids club is identical (I expected a minor tweak or two)

Disappointed! I wanted this to be our summer vacation for next year. I thought it would be sailing by summer.

My opinion so far is I like the plants in the Grand Hall, but I'm underwhelmed by the rest of the decor there. And other than I might have a drink in the 2 lounges mentioned (I didn't go to Star Wars), it seems like the same experience as on the Wish, which I didn't love. I didn't get the "I'm on a cruise" vibe. But of course, I would have to sail on it to make a valid opinion. ;)

I'm bummed out that there is nothing Haunted Mansion but maybe it's just me since I absolutely LOVE the Haunted Mansion!

So the Periscope bar replaces Keg and Compass and the Jungle Cruise bar replaces the Bayou, but what about the replacement for Nightingales and Hyperspace Lounge? Come on HM bar! I also was hoping for a more tiki bar like Trader Sams or Enchanted Tiki Room-the Jungle cruise bar isn’t enough for me!

And maiden voyage over Christmas? That price will be ridiculous…

The blog post someone mentioned above has a lot more detail. There are a couple coffee shops off of the grand hall "Just off the Grand Hall, guests will encounter two casual walk-up cafes offering a selection of coffee, tea, specialty beverages and snacks, with new themes that draw inspiration from two brave Disney Princesses, Moana and Mulan." - I wonder if they will have free snacks like the Vista Cafe on the Dream and Fantasy. Or perhaps that is the equivalent of the Bayou.

I don't think the blog mentions the Festival of Food, either. They would be crazy to get rid of that.

ETA: this article has more detail. https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2023...nnounced-for-the-disney-treasure-cruise-ship/. Festival of Food will be there. Phew.

So the Periscope bar replaces Keg and Compass and the Jungle Cruise bar replaces the Bayou, but what about the replacement for Nightingales and Hyperspace Lounge? Come on HM bar! I also was hoping for a more tiki bar like Trader Sams or Enchanted Tiki Room-the Jungle cruise bar isn’t enough for me!

agreed im betting 10k+ and yes im hoping for HM and trader sams (huge tiki fan ill basically always be there then)

i thought the Periscope might replace Hyperspace Lounge. ETA: never mind, it does replace Keg and Compass.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter