Live from the Magic 2/18-2/25

Hi have a super trip.

I am sitting here in the Uk and as usual its cold and wet. I have to admit I am sooo jealous and I wish I was there :rolleyes:

Have fun and say Hi to Castaway Cay for me !

pixiedust:

Home, safe and sound. Thanks for your good wishes.

Andy-LOL I was thinking about your glasses!!!!! Amazing-great minds think alike-or maybe its all these years being your groupie-uh I mean FAN! It would have been a hoot if I would have come across them! :rotfl: :rotfl2:
The weather the whole week was great.

I can honestly say....I CAN'T WAIT TO GO AGAIN!!!

LOL!!! :rotfl2:

I'm glad to hear you had a great time, with great weather!!! :thumbsup2

We missed the meet too! Just got back about an Hour ago, its sucks going from the most beautiful places and the hot weather to this crappy cold LOL
I want to go back, will post a cruise report later, I have the navigators to but will have to scan them and figure out how to post them later.

:worried: :( I wanna go back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter