Live From The 1/4 Magic!!!!!

Originally posted by inkkognito

I don't know if anyone posted about Fawn or not, but we got to meet her and the gang. What a great couple and family! Did anyone post about Dave and his wife coming down for the wedding? We weren't at the Radisson, but we heard all about it. Between Shirley and Dave, it sounds like it was a really special occasion. After reading about the upcoming nuptials for so many months now, it was so exciting to meet them and put names to faces.

I just posted about this...

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=311295

Hey MJ! Thanks for sharing! Did you make it to docking at GC? I'm glad the weather has improved. You picked a good week to sail. The weather here is really cold!!! Tell us who's on ship and who's making great memories! (Was Sean the nerd?)

Hey Joanne.....well as far as the cruise staff goes, let's see if I can remember who was onboard.....a few of new faces for us.

There was of course Big John, Robin, Ian, DJLA

Met for the first time.... April, SheShe, Andrea, Luigi...all were very nice and alot of fun to be with. Sean was on vacation so they had no nerd at 50's....they had the prom king and queen and John was the greaser again, plus some other characters. Still miss Sean as the nerd though.

My DD and DS were both picked for 80's night. Keri was a GO-GO and Brian was Bon Jovi....which I must say he was awesome at!!!

Anyway....I am trying to post a trip report with pics soon. Had to take Keri back to college and that took up most of my day yesterday.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter