Live From Magic 6/14/04

Hi. Just had to get on and say your in the same room I'm in later in the year. Is it a good room. No noise, not too much traffic etc?

Glad you're making out better that it started. Thanks for getting on and letting everyone how things are. When you get back I'd love to hear about St Maarten. That's the only place I really don't know what to do.

Enjoy the rest of the cruise.
Michelle:wave: :earsgirl: :sunny: :wave: :earsgirl: :sunny: :wave:

Michelle:
The room was great. Very close to Aft stairs and elevators, which is close to Topsiders and Mickey pool. Not much traffic or noise.

At St. Martin we went to the beach to the left of the ship. I can't remember the name of it right now. You can see it from the ship. After we got cleaned up from the beach we took the water taxi into town and went shopping. The better shops are to the right of the dock. Nice little alley shops. We were able to get a couple of good deals on jewelry and cologne.

Cathy

Just got off the Magic on Sat. (6/19). The other "soda" is unsweetened Nestea.

CATHY, I am so sorry that your luggage got stolen,but I am so gladf to see it did not ruin your cruise. You have a wonderful spirit. I hope the rest of your trip is great.

Pittcrew:
I see you are booked for another cruise. Did you book that on the ship? And maybe it's just me but I thought the Nestea was horrible.
Cathy

Sorry to hear about your bad luck - soundslike you are having a good time on the cruise. It must have been a nightmare trying to cram shopping in for your teen/tweens not to mention your self! At least with my little guy he has no option but what I pick out, but teens - yikes!! :hyper: :hyper:

Take care and all the best - hopefully all will work out with insurance etc!

Oh Cathy, I'm so sorry to hear about your bad luck. It was hard meeting up with everybody on board. Most people didn't make it to the terminal by 11:30pm because of delays.

The name of the beach by the dock was Great Bay Beach. We were going to go there in the afternoon, but we were pretty tired from our trip to Dawn Beach. It was very pretty and not crowded. The snorkeling was pretty good.

We were going to get cleaned up and eat on board and go back into Great Bay Beach and do the trampoline and jet ski. We were just to tired and wanted to do a little shopping.

We also used the water taxi. It was quick and convenient.

Lorie

4myguys:

Yes we did book while onboard. I agree about the Nestea. I only drink sweet tea so I didn't try it, but even the sweet Nestea I have had in the past has been awful.

Gosh! What a horrible thing to have happen.. and at work, too! So sorry to hear about your misfortune! Since we are driving down to Florida, I am now of a mind to be extra cautious about the bags.

I had replied to you back a couple of months ago that we will be staying in the same stateroom in July. I'm so glad to hear that it was a nice one. One of the problems with reading all of these 'board' postings is that I have information overload!

Hope that you have a successful resolution now that you are back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter