Linking Rooms Question

budafam

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but here it goes anyways:
We are looking at booking 2 rooms at Pop Century in fall and hoping for free dining. My husband (the picky eater) will be manning one room (for reservations sake) and I will be in another room with my 2 kids and my dad. In our room, we would like to have the deluxe dining plan. My DH is happy with the QS plan that they usually offer for free. Will we be able to request our rooms be linked together (near each other at least) and get the 2 different dining plans or do we have to keep them separate? I hope this makes sense... maybe I'm just looking into it too much... thanks in advance!

As you know, you will have to make 2 separate reservations because the packages will have different dining elements in them. But you can make them with the same call- you can make both reservations, just make sure you OR your DH are the lead guest on the two rooms. Once that is done just ask that the reservations be linked (and request connecting or adjoining rooms as well, if you will be wanting that).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter