Linking rooms for MM

jaz0308

DIS Veteran
I will be staying my first DVC trip in aug at poly for MM at TL. We are traveling with friends who are staying at poly but in cash reservations (with military rates). Is it possible to link our reservations so that I can get tickets for all 7 of us?

I will be staying my first DVC trip in aug at poly for MM at TL. We are traveling with friends who are staying at poly but in cash reservations (with military rates). Is it possible to link our reservations so that I can get tickets for all 7 of us?
No. They have to be staying on your points to be able to get tickets.

Hello ~ so if I have a dvc room booked for my friends (2 pp) and I am in another room (2 pp), I can TRY for 4 MM tickets so they can join us? Have never had reservations close to any MM events and have been meaning to ask. Thank you:flower1:

Hello ~ so if I have a dvc room booked for my friends (2 pp) and I am in another room (2 pp), I can TRY for 4 MM tickets so they can join us? Have never had reservations close to any MM events and have been meaning to ask. Thank you:flower1:

Yes, everyone with a DVC reservation can get up to 4 tickets, even if they dont have 4 in the room.

So you would be all set!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter