Linking [Official Walt Disney World Hotel] to Disney (edited post)

Riley Germanis

Earning My Ears
I purchased my Hotel at B-Resort which is [an "Official Walt Disney World Hotel"] through Expedia. I learned that [removed text] it qualifies for some Disney perks (such as early theme park entry). Since I've booked the hotel with an outside company, how will Disney know I'm staying there so I can enter the parks early?

Also, since its [an "Official Walt Disney World Hotel"] when I book dining reservations, can I book reservations for the length of my stay? Or will I need to book one day at a time like other off-site guests? Any help understanding this is appreciated.

Edit: Thanks to HopperFan, I've edited this post to more accurately reflect B Resorts affiliation with Disney. B Resort is not a Good Neighbor Hotel. All edits have been marked with hard brackets.

Last edited:
You should have a reservation number that you can use to link the reservation in MDE. Since you went through a third party, you may have to contact B Resort for that number.

Disney Springs hotels are not eligible for 60+10. When we were at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista, we had to do dining reservations day by day.

I purchased my Hotel at B-Resort which is a Disney Good Neighbor Hotel through Expedia. I learned that since it's a Good Neighbor Hotel, it qualifies for some Disney perks (such as early theme park entry). Since I've booked the hotel with an outside company, how will Disney know I'm staying there so I can enter the parks early?

Also, since its a Good Neighbor, when I book dining reservations, can I book reservations for the length of my stay? Or will I need to book one day at a time like other off-site guests? Any help understanding this is appreciated.

To clarify for anyone reading, B Resort is NOT a Good Neighbor Hotel, and Good Neighbor Hotels do not get any Disney perks. Too often folks book Good Neighbor hotels expecting perks.

The hotels at Disney Springs are called "Official Walt Disney World Hotels." Their Disney current perks are entering parks 30 minutes early and 90 day advance golf tee times with discounts.

No telling if or when other perks will return in the future.

-----------------------------------------------------

Good Neighbor Hotels are only those that check boxes that Disney requires but offer no benefits.

https://www.wdwgoodneighborhotels.com/

It does take a few days for the reservation number to link into My Disney Experience. I booked the Hilton Lake Buena Vista recently and it took 3 days to be able to link it. This is my first time staying at one of these hotels that are "off property" but still get some benefits. As far as I know you can still book your dining reservations at 60 days +10 when the 60 day more before your vacation starts.

It does take a few days for the reservation number to link into My Disney Experience. I booked the Hilton Lake Buena Vista recently and it took 3 days to be able to link it. This is my first time staying at one of these hotels that are "off property" but still get some benefits. As far as I know you can still book your dining reservations at 60 days +10 when the 60 day more before your vacation starts.

We were not able to do 60+10 when we stayed at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista last year.

We were not able to do 60+10 when we stayed at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista last year.

Good to know, I had read that we could but I guess that was wrong. Doesn't make too much difference to me, we don't have any must do's that will book up super early.

After reaching out to the hotel, I used the confirmation number from Expedia (duh) and it linked to My Disney Experience account. It's all linked now and I can take advantage of benefits!

Thanks all for the help and info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter