Linked reservations

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by kmccain, May 13, 2018.

1. kmccain

kmccain DIS Veteran

This will be our 4th camping trip but the first with our DS and his wife in their own camper. What are the chances that we will be next to each other if we link the reservation? We were 500 days out last week so I asked to have our reservations made by my aaa girl this far in advance. What about loop requests, is that too much to ask? Thank you!

2. PaHunter

PaHunter Photographer in need of training...

My understanding is that linking the reservations helps with getting sites near each other. You can request a loop, but it is just that a request. Being that you would be looking to be in two campsites side by side, I would think the chance of honoring a loop request would go down. I would not worry about that request until you are closer to your date, as they do not assign sites until about 3 days before your arrival. It is a giant puzzle, and bless the person who has to do it.

3. kmccain

kmccain DIS Veteran

Thank you PaHunter! Yes God Bless them! I cant imagine that job. I was thinking of leaving off the loop for that reason. Do you think it would be a good idea to call around the 3 day? Normally I wouldn't care but we cook and eat together. We're coming from NEPa

4. PaHunter

PaHunter Photographer in need of training...

We call with our requests for loop and camper information about 60 days out. The only reason we bother with our camper information is being 43 feet with 6 slideouts, I like to make sure our site is big enough.
    Have made the last 3 trips to Disney from Tobyhanna, we are now in Harrisburg. So our trip is now 2 hours shorter.