Link to Photo's?

Thumper's Tara

DIS Veteran
A while back someone posted a link to a website that had photos for just about every WDW wedding location. Does anyone know what the site is?

We are trying to decided between Ariel's (if available) and the Living Seas. My DF has seen a bunch of pictures for LS, but hasn't seen any pictures of Ariel's.

Thanks...

But Ariel's is no longer available starting in 2008. So if your planning a 2008 wedding, Ariel's is unavailable. I think their turning it into a restaurant again.

Is this the website you are referring to?

www.tazfoto.com/webhtml/wdw_locations.htm

Yes! That is it...thank you so much!

But Ariel's is no longer available starting in 2008. So if your planning a 2008 wedding, Ariel's is unavailable. I think their turning it into a restaurant again.

My wedding consultant, Heidi, said that the YC has it blocked off, but it could possibly be available. Right now, she said she would ask if they would let me have the event there. She seemed pretty positive about it, so we are still doing research. If it comes back a no, then our decision is made for us...the LS it will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter